Kid Tries Bullying an Overweight Kid and Gets SLAMMED

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

Little dudes facebook name is Ritchard Sk Gale.
how the hell u figure that out?
30t6p3b.gif
 @ me for actually checkin facebook to see too

It's been viral for 5 hours son. That's like a week in internet time, someone was bound to post it
laugh.gif
=
facebook group is going craaaaazy right now

^wats the name of the group on there?...how bout he got another fb page Ritchard Sk Dtf Gale & his profile pic is him on crutches
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

^wats the name of the group on there?...how bout he got another fb page Ritchard Sk Dtf Gale & his profile pic is him on crutches
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
*added, me and this kid got 6 mutual friends already. group - http://www.facebook.com/h...132711806802243&ap=1

roll.gif
roll.gif
but bruh how old are u to have mutual fb friends wit this kid? i see the fat kid is 16, but the lil one looks 10. where the hell are they from?

edit: i see they from australia, the group on fb is goin nuts. they posted the lil kids phone number & address
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good stuff for lil' michilin man...

I don't know the backstory...but I'm pretty sure its like all types of bullying.

Also, whats the deal with their dress-code? It seems there are 2 factions in this school..

roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Rag doll status. Someone make a video of a bomb going off as his frail body gets thrown into the ground.
laugh.gif

Well deserved.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
*added, me and this kid got 6 mutual friends already. group - http://www.facebook.com/h...132711806802243&ap=1

roll.gif
roll.gif
but bruh how old are u to have mutual fb friends wit this kid? i see the fat kid is 16, but the lil one looks 10. where the hell are they from?

edit: i see they from australia, the group on fb is goin nuts. they posted the lil kids phone number & address
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word? I thought them lil dudes was like 11. I just turned 20 today bruh
laugh.gif
(march 14th) gone up to 8 now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@#$% is all over my news feed.

edit: no mutual friends a now? Thought it seemed a little off, why would this kid be accepting random friend requests? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Kid was mad spry and then got up like a dying old man with that limp.

MAN IM DYING OVER HERE.

THE LOOK THE FAT BOY GAVE HIM AND HIS WALK AWAY FROM THE SCENE WAS EPIC. SWAG WALK WAS ON A THOUSAND TRILLION.

WHO WAS TAPING?
roll.gif

he took that punch like it was nothin.. it was pretty much down him for that little bastard ...

props to the chick for tellin' other dude to back off.
pimp.gif

bully lookin like ... at the end (screenshot his face please)

feldstein-madWeb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom