Kids are trying to be stuffed animals now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://info.axis.org/blog/why-are-gen-zers-becoming-furries

I'm on Twitter the other day & came across someone i know describing what her young child was explaining to her. Apparently there are now kids in schools who have changed their pronouns to animals & are walking around school in animal outfits & in some cases literally acting like animals (barking, crawling on all 4's). So i looked it up & it seems to be a real growing thing.

At what point do we call a spade a spade man :lol:

This been a thing with adults.

It would be weird for kids but a lot of parents in this next generation are on some bull ****.

when people say your being rude for not referring to a human as cat<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

world is really in a wild place

Got a feeling this thread might transition into talking about another group soon.

If we talking about pronouns, and what folk identify as I think some dudes might not be able to resist

I remember there was a show on mtv about it. “True life in a furry” or something to that extent.
Yeah.

When I first got to Vegas, there were a bunch of them walking downtown.

I heard a joke that Welven Da Great got into a fight with one on the strip too.

They be outchea mane

Wouldn't be any more school shootings if all kids were furries. Bet that.

200.gif

Got a feeling this thread might transition into talking about another group soon.

If we talking about pronouns, and what folk identify as I think some dudes might not be able to resist

What I won't be able to resist is calling liberal conjecture and innuendo out in all forms. My favorite conservative is Caitlin Jenner and she has more conservative views than anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom