Kids are trying to be stuffed animals now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.PNG

Sky daddy= cool
furry= not cool

This ain’t even new….by a LONG SHOT.

Man, the amount of jokes that went over folks head in the past decade or so. :smh:

I remember a few years ago kids were calling each other "Furries."

This was probably 3 years ago, so I thought all that talk was dead.

Man the teachers have it bad.
Earlier this year, Loudoun County Public Schools adopted Policy 8040, which requires teachers to address students by their chosen pronouns and allows them to use the restroom associated with their gender identity, among other things. The school board says it creates a safer, more inclusive environment.

Earlier this year, Loudoun County Public Schools adopted Policy 8040, which requires teachers to address students by their chosen pronouns and allows them to use the restroom associated with their gender identity, among other things. The school board says it creates a safer, more inclusive environment.

You're a teacher right? How do you feel about this?

I can't even imagine how older teachers are processing this, or even other students.

From the previous page...

Got a feeling this thread might transition into talking about another group soon.

If we talking about pronouns, and what folk identify as I think some dudes might not be able to resist

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom