KILLA SEASON **APPRECIATION**

laugh.gif

Movie is
pimp.gif
though.

I've seen it about 7 times, it never gets old.

Best part is when his niece Divac's outside of Papa John's.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Never saw it.

Wow doggie...this movie was epic, surpassed TDK is sales kids

The greatest scenes were when girl got shot then 10 sec delay to fall, the girls face after being spat on, or the fake rat
roll.gif

last time i watched this i was DUMB high...like 2 months ago..i was in tears..

my favorite part is where Flex was sonning Cam..and Cam interrupted him...how Flex held Cam back with his arm and was like "Dont you see I'mtalking"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Can Cam'Ron, usually creating things for entertainment purposes only, create art? To create something of this nature, a director must approach it in a most meticulous manner, due to the delicacy of the process. Such a daunting task requires an extremely capable artist with an undeniable managerial capacity and an acutely developed awareness of each element of art in their films, the most prominent; music, visuals, script, and acting. These elements, each equally important, must succeed independently, yet still form a harmonious union, because this mixture determines the fate of the artist's opus. Though already well known amongst his colleagues for his notable skills at rapping, Cam'Ron emerges with his feature film directorial debut, Killa Season. Proving himself already a master of the craft, Cam'Ron managed to create one of the most recognizable independent releases in the history of Hollywood. Killa Season defines a genre, defies the odds, compels the emotions, and brings an era of artistically influential films back to Hollywood.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. This is a seminal achievement in film.

and the part @ the end when the Stick up kid was flipping the table talking about how he was "frustrated" i was crying with laughter...telling themhow they dont got guns in their hand and #$$...like who plays spade with guns in their hands

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

and the part @ the end when the Stick up kid was flipping the table talking about how he was "frustrated" i was crying with laughter...telling them how they dont got guns in their hand and #$$...like who plays spade with guns in their hands
LOL K, it just hit me how inexplicable that was. One scene that never ceases to amaze me though is the one where the little girl gets shot. Theyachieved Matrix-level special effects on a Dollar Tree budget.
eek.gif
I'm going to pray before I go to bed tonight that we get a deluxe Blu-Ray release with an exclusive "Making of..." featurette.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

roll.gif

She get shot in the left side, and then dives to her left side. Don't forget about when Cam takes her back inside Papa John's...

"ELP! ELP! SOMEBODY ELP!"

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Mw2889

roll.gif

She get shot in the left side, and then dives to her left side. Don't forget about when Cam takes her back inside Papa John's...

"ELP! ELP! SOMEBODY ELP!"

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why was killa running/walking like that the whole movie? And why were dudes playing ps2 yet the game sounding like them %##%%% laser guns?

Back
Top Bottom