Killer Elite (2011) Trailer - Jason Statham,Clive Owen,Robert DeNiro

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Heat, Layer Cake and The Mechanic.

How am I just hearing about this and it drops next month?

Gotta see this.

^ This trailer has been out a minute. Should be a good movie. Jason Statham stays playing the same role doesn't he? LOL. Will still go see this & Columbiana.

LOL @ proper english saying, "srs, before i die i would like to see Jason Statham in a romantic comedy or perhaps a role of a ******". Having said what I said earlier, he's kinda limited as an actor so I guess he's staying with what he's good at. Maybe he can bring the movie mentioned in Tropic of Thunder to life & play Happy Jack.

Originally Posted by psk2310

^ This trailer has been out a minute. Should be a good movie. Jason Statham stays playing the same role doesn't he? LOL. Will still go see this & Columbiana.
Jason Statham's best movie role has him not punching or shooting anything at all. srs

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by psk2310

Jason Statham's best movie role has him not punching or shooting anything at all. srs
Revolver? If so, agreed.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Robet Dinero looks so weird shooting a gun

what are you talking about? how old are you? have you seen....

Heat?
Jackie Brown?
Godfather 2?
Showtime?

wvzx5e.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

they show way too much in trailers nowadays 
30t6p3b.gif
So true. 
laugh.gif

All these years of the same types of movies & Jason Statham doesn't bore.

Gotta give baldy his props.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

they show way too much in trailers nowadays 
30t6p3b.gif
So true. 
laugh.gif

All these years of the same types of movies & Jason Statham doesn't bore.

Gotta give baldy his props.
pimp.gif
 One trick pony but he is a MASTER of that trick. One of the most entertaining actors to watch for sure. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Robet Dinero looks so weird shooting a gun

This guy thinks Deniro's carreer highlight is meet the parents...Clive Owen looks like an idiot with that stash...I like dude though.Deniro looks great...dropped some weight and looks like his character is bad *!$.

Originally Posted by proper english

srs, before i die i would like to see Jason Statham in a romantic comedy or perhaps a role of a ******
He'd probably play the coolest ****** ever who drives a sick car and pulls fine women.
Never seen someone tied up in a chair beat up his captor while still tied to the chair like that before.  
eek.gif

I'll probably catch it on Netflix. And have y'all seen Snatch or Revolver? Statham isn't only an action guy, but hey, he's good at it, so I'd like to see him keep it up while he still can.

Originally Posted by proper english

srs, before i die i would like to see Jason Statham in a romantic comedy or perhaps a role of a ******

not a ****** or romantic comedy, but this was before he blew up in hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom