Killing Eve (Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer) S4 final season Out AMC+

Been watching this series really good show IMO

Starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer, Killing Eve centers on two women: Eve (Oh) is a bored, whip-smart, pay-grade MI5 security officer whose desk-bound job doesn’t fulfill her fantasies of being a spy. Villanelle (Comer) is a mercurial, talented killer who clings to the luxuries her violent job affords her. Penned by Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag) and based on the novellas by Luke Jennings, Killing Eve will follow these two women, equally obsessed with each other, as they go head to head in an epic game of cat and mouse.
MV5BYTVhMmUwZTktMGJlZC00NDUyLWExYjktNDBkZTU3YjU0ODNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ2NjI4MDM@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

Was reading about it earlier. Would watch just for the hot assassin but my expensive as hell fios tv package doesn’t even include bbc america.

Been watching. Really like it so far.

Want to smash Sandra and Jodie.

Was reading about it earlier. Would watch just for the hot assassin but my expensive as hell fios tv package doesn’t even include bbc america.
Got me wondering if I have a better package from fios. BBC America is definitely includedr for me.

Man this be coming on @ 8 and I be acting like it interferes with other shows I watch from 9-12 :smh:

I need to get right. I be forever catching this show the next day.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge :pimp:

I didn't know this was her show. :wow:

I loved Fleabag and have been loving this show as well. I was sad cuz I cut the cord and didn't know where I could watch, but I was scrolling around the AMC app (using the mother in law's login haha), and there it was!!

just binged the first season

didnt like the finale

and didnt like that the girl killed her friend and its like she aint give a ****

what happen to her husband tho he jus disappeared second half

did aomething happen in real life he couldnt be on set or something?

or is he just written out the show?

verizon fios, bbc america, and amc making me mad. I missed the premiere. fios has the ep on demand but not for free, you gotta buy the episode. Then I check the schedule for replays and no replays until Saturday. Gonna check if the bbc america app has it for free.

Watched the 1st season and new episode yesterday...think ill keep up with the show, solid so far

The conversations between Villanelle and the boy were funny. She snaps necks easier than steven segal did. :smh:

Her character is so entertaining to me.

eve gonna leave her husband for Villanelle.

Back
Top Bottom