"Kim Is a known S##T, So what's Hallie Gonna be When She Grows Up??" JA

I know Ja Rule was a music after thought when this dropped but he actually murdered this track!

Loose Change was ugly!

I know alot of these lines had to hurt Eminems pride!

"Em take that Doo-Rag off/ You will never have waves You will never know black pain/ But you can become the 1st white rapper slain!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Em you claim you mothers a crackhead, and Kim is a know sl#t/ so what's Hallie gonna be when she grows up???"
sick.gif
sick.gif
That line was one of the lowest I have ever heard in a diss. I LOVED IT!

Ja still loss but this diss was nice!

Ja went in on this track...

Even tho I don't believe in bringin' up kids in a diss track... this was too crazy...

"Em you claim you mothers a crackhead, and Kim is a know sl#t/ so what's Hallie gonna be when she grows up???"
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

It was ill when Em used that sound byte of that line on his response - that laugh after always got me

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Even tho I don't believe in bringin' up kids in a diss track... this was too crazy...

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

The reality of that line burns though...if a little girl's grandma is a crackhead, and her mom is a #!**+, what can you realistically expect fromher!"
roll.gif

I remember that mixtape with all the Em responses.. the DJ Green Lantern one.. i miss those days of good ol Em

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

The reality of that line burns though...if a little girl's grandma is a crackhead, and her mom is a #!**+, what can you realistically expect from her!"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always thought this was a sick dis tho. I can't believe I was actually a 50 fan at one point
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Anybody know why did Ja go at Lil Mo?

Man.....can't believe this was 6 years ago.
Forgot where but Lil' Mo mentioned in an Interview how ungrateful Ja was for helping him with 2 #1 hits "I Cry" & "Put ItOn Me" and got nothing in return, compared to Jay-Z at the time who gave her a Platinum plaque for her work on Dynasty Album and some other things.

Back
Top Bottom