Kim K - full-blown outbreak - you still want?

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

blargh_raptors.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

She's human. You're acting like she has leprosy.

She can finally use her "stardom" for something positive as millions of Americans suffer from this.

Serious question, do you think she'll do something like that?

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
In before the "I'd eat mashed potatoes with shards of glass and sit on a 10 foot pole just to lick her rash and eat her feces" responses.

damn I guess I would have to come up with something else to say

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

She can finally use her "stardom" for something positive as millions of Americans suffer from this.

of course
$$$$

Originally Posted by Proshares

She should. Nothing but good would come from this as someone of her "stature" has the condition. There is a lot of money in being a spokesman.

Some of our favorite celebs have drug addictions and uncurable STDs.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
In before the "I'd eat mashed potatoes with shards of glass and sit on a 10 foot pole just to lick her rash and eat her feces" responses.

damn I guess I would have to come up with something else to say

I'd eat mashed potatoes with shards of glass.......o looks like some one beat me to it

laugh.gif
 yo u stupid
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So now she can finally step down from the spotlight?

I guess that's why people take some time to learn some real skills.

'When I gain a pound, it's in the headlines. Imagine what the tabloids would do to me if they saw all these spots?'

Oops, too late.

I could of swore this was fake, it was just scripted for the show. Since these shows are taped nearly 2 months in advance, why are we finding out days before the episode air?

Originally Posted by GOTONE

nothing a little photoshop cant get rid of.

Seriously. Broad could have kept the whole thing under wraps if she used her  tiny pea sized brain.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Her sex game is non existent. Shes overrated as all hell

Yeah, but after all the dudes she's been with since the video hopefully she learned something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

dudes is buggin'...i PERSONALLY wouldn't smash kim cause she's not my type, but dudes is bugging saying they won't smash and she's overrated.

it's the man's job to bring the freak out, if you wack she gonna perform wack...ray j wasn't smashing it right that's all, and it's a shame cause she was 26 in the video.
happy.gif

Surprised she got a skin disease before an std.  Or she probably has an std already.
Her only contribution to the world is looking good, a rash won't hurt her too bad.  She doesn't have anything else to offer.  She's dumb and has the personality of a rock.  She also seems mental.

I have psoriasis. You can keep it at bay on a mostly raw vegan diet. She always seems to be in good spirits despite her busy lifestyle so that is a plus. But if you have a skin condition it is always best to cut out meat, dairy, refined flours, gluten, and even nightshades. Eat a lot of fruit and leafy greens and it clears up.

Back
Top Bottom