Kim Kardashian $17.9 Mil. Wedding Payday

The best part about this whole thing is all of the people posting comments on message boards with this such as "who cares", etc...they are all over the place...

To take the time to not only READ a thread/article, but take the time and make the effort TO REPLY...you MUST have some interest in celebs and their lives...you aren't fooling anyone...what are you doing on "EOnline.com" if you hate celebs???

Ironically enough...it is YOU people who pretend not to care that drive traffic to websites and watch the E Network that are the reason that she just MADE $17M by getting married...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

The best part about this whole thing is all of the people posting comments on message boards with this such as "who cares", etc...they are all over the place...

To take the time to not only READ a thread/article, but take the time and make the effort TO REPLY...you MUST have some interest in celebs and their lives...you aren't fooling anyone...what are you doing on "EOnline.com" if you hate celebs???

Ironically enough...it is YOU people who pretend not to care that drive traffic to websites and watch the E Network that are the reason that she just MADE $17M by getting married...

I assume you're addressing me and my post.

First off, not everyone who says they don't care is fronting and actually does care so they frequent celebrity gossip sites. I don't. I have never followed a single celebrity and their life online. I did, however, read the article the OP posted, because like I asked, I wanted to know why/how she was getting so much money.

So yes, I do have interest in celebrity life. Except it's not the kind of interest where I care about what dress she wore or who she dated 2 years ago, it's the interest regarding their impact on society and the everyday person. It is interesting. I'm interested in seeing why people care so much.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I'm tryna have ten Burger Kings so I can get fat and sit on a boat and laugh at people. That's my motivation in life. Having a big belly, no underwear, shorts sagging, in chancletas. Same ones Jay-Z had.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like this sig whyhellothere

And gotta respect KK's hustle 
pimp.gif

fast-forward to 6:55
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Can't knock the hustle
30t6p3b.gif

Well then allow me.

Seriously, !$+ is this *++@? I hope the people that payed for this *++@ end up broke and on the streets someday.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the people who were/are clowning Kris...half of that $$$ is legally his.
Getting paid almost half of what he's earned since entering the NBA for a wedding
smokin.gif

Plus the Family show checks and you know they're getting their own spinoff
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

WIN. WIN.

Khloe has to feel shafted that they didnt make such a big deal out of her getting married

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Khloe has to feel shafted that they didnt make such a big deal out of her getting married
I really don't think so. I think the whole family knows who the "bread winner" is and everybody knows their roles, plus I think everybody
knows they won't stay married for more than a year. I just hope Kris stashes all the money he'll get from this and bang her as much as
he can before she gets bored/he smartens up/her mom points her in the direction of a different athlete.

can't be mad at her for her hustle, but smh at the state of our society that people are so infatuated with celebrities that E! can justify spending 15 mill to broadcast that nonsense

Originally Posted by bjamez20

can't be mad at her for her hustle, but smh at the state of our society that people are so infatuated with celebrities that E! can justify spending 15 mill to broadcast that nonsense

word up man , i respect the hustle, i mean ill probably end up catchin some of it cause i like lookin at that booty but damn E!, 15 mil? why cant africa see that 15? or at least half ot it. hell even a straight mill would help. but i guess the media really just mirrors what we are
tired.gif
american society cares too damn much about superficial issues. i cant be the only N thinking this is a problem right?

eek.gif

holy mother fhjaklhjkdlsadhfjkldsa. All that money for a *##%@$@ wedding? 

its crazy that people are so interested in the life of a random beezy 

but she knows what shes doin. set for lifeee

Kris could use the money just in case the NBA lockout doesn't get resolved.

The least they could do is pay DirecTV to have the E! channel broadcast in HD.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

FOUR hour special
roll.gif

She's a boss. Armenians stay on that grind.
She's not on her grind though. She's famous for practically nothing. I wish someone would throw that kind of money at me for no reason. 

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Question is, Is Chris making anything off it? Seems like guy is getting the short end of the stick at every step.

Idk what the laws are wherever she got married, but I'm sure there is some sort of communal property law so he wins either way because he didn't even have to do anything except show up.

Can't hate....however is sad that the wealthy just keep getting richer and the working class has to struggle to stay afloat...the average Joe has to save buckles and dimes to have somewhat of an ideal wedding, this woman is rich and is actually getting paid to get married...DAMB!

Life is not fair
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom