King of Fighters XI

i downloaded XI and Coliseam back when they 1st came out in japan. Really REALLY fun games. Most solid KOF titles ive played. Coliseam is fun as hell.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh yeah dont #*%% with Tung fu Rue.

king-of-fighters-xi_02b.jpg

laugh.gif

I think I am going to unlock Tong Fu tonight, with Hotaru as well.

But how is Coliseum tho? I got a lot of games on mame, Kof 2002 was like my fav to play, as well as Garou: MOTW. But I am so anxious for NG Coliseum...whichone would you say is better?

anyone have winkawaks?
im tryna get a KOF online match going. i have 95-2003 so if anyone is tryna play just hit me up

i also have MOTW, SNKvsCAP : SVC Chaos, and a ton of other games

pimp.gif

Coliseum is pretty crazy. esp the bosses. I like messing with all the weird neo geo dudes like the guy from Metal Slug and girl that fights with tetris blocks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I play Coliseum muuuch more than I play XI. Yo hella handsome...can you send me those files so I can play? is it like kawaks?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Coliseum is pretty crazy. esp the bosses. I like messing with all the weird neo geo dudes like the guy from Metal Slug and girl that fights with tetris blocks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
the KoF XI boss is the cheapest boss to date in my book...this dude is worst than Shin Akuma on Capcom vs Snk 2 Eo.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

no Wolfgang Krauser????????????
frown.gif
mr. big
indifferent.gif
geese > both of them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I play Coliseum muuuch more than I play XI. Yo hella handsome...can you send me those files so I can play? is it like kawaks?

yeah its the same thing i think. i guess its just the windows version.

i can hit u up with those files though. pm me

I played Max Impact 1 when it first came out on Xbox, I was like ranked 6 on xbox live on there for a few weeks. I was a problem with Rock Howard...I neverplayed 2 tho.

Back
Top Bottom