King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Joined Feb 8, 2009
For those of you guys who don't know Derrick Jaxn is a "relationship expert" who's built a living bashing black men and telling women what they want to hear (i.e "he's the problem, not you"). He's used these tactics for years to amass a large social media following, sell books and book speaking engagements. He's been putting out videos like these for years:

In the most predictable news ever, we've come to find out that he's been cheating on his wife the entire time they've been married. Long story short, he was doing the whole nine yards: flying women out while he was on the road, smashing chicks in his wife's house, promising he was going to leave his wife, etc

It always seems like the guys speaking the loudest are doing the most dirt.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Dudes couldn’t wait to catch him slipping. Women love eating up bull**** from wholesome men though :rofl::rofl::rofl:
💯💯💯 He put the pressure on himself. He's been spewing male hating, since garbage for years in order to make himself money. Of course people are going to dance on his grave when he gets caught doing the things he preaches others not to do.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
While we’re at....let’s talk about white ppl just discovering and co-opting the word simp as a new word for 2021...that originated on the internet

Wiki updated its definition over the weekend. Before, they said it was a new term created by tik tokers :smh: :lol: . Now they updated it.

Simp originated on NT as far as I'm concerned. I remember calling dudes out for simping on here more than a decade ago.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
While we’re at....let’s talk about white ppl just discovering and co-opting the word simp as a new word for 2021...that originated on the internet

Wiki updated its definition over the weekend. Before, they said it was a new term created by tik tokers :smh: :lol: . Now they updated it.

This is the first time I heard the word "simp" and this was 20 years ago. :lol: :lol:

Simp is just one in a long line of words that white people co-opted like twerk and hoodie.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Kevin Samuels > Derrick Jackson
Good cop, bad cop. Same objective. Stroke dumbs fragile dudes egos, and preying on dumb ho's to expand their audience. I disdain them equally.

Nah those lil alt-righters/incels/red pill/alphas/mgtow (all under the same umbrella) been having at this since like 2016. I know this b/c "simp" and rhymes w/ "duck" "" gets thrown around wrestling article comment sections. All of this stuff connected. Watch one "simp" video & youtube will try to **** your algorithm.

Joined Jul 18, 2013

I memba when my little sis started going to a mostly white school and she told me she called a kid a simp and no one knew what it was. Now in like 2 short years white people are more scared of hearing "simp" than they are of hearing the n-word. Funny.

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001
The only white folks I know who know the meaning of simp are down with the culture and they’ve known the meaning since its origination. I have always had the feeling that my corporate and suburban white associates would not know the meaning so I’m in shock to hear they’ve co-opted the word. Nothing is sacred.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now