King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's more cringey: this dude or Steve Harvey? :smh:

It's interesting to me that black women are willing to take relationship advice from men who aren't in successful relationships themselves. Derrick Jaxn is a serial cheater who doesn't take his own advice and Steve Harvey is on like his fourth marriage. Women just like the fact that these men are telling them what they want to hear

Steve Harvey for sure. Harvey has more propaganda out there than this guy and worse of all Steve Harvey stabbed Bernie Mac in the back and that’s suppose to have been his boy. A true snake in the grass. Steve Harvey shouldn’t have a friend in the world after that.

170113_pol_harvey_trump_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:
Steve Harvey for sure. Harvey has more propaganda out there than this guy and worse of all Steve Harvey stabbed Bernie Mac in the back and that’s suppose to have been his boy. A true snake in the grass. Steve Harvey shouldn’t have a friend in the world after that.
Pardon my ignorance but what happened with Steve and Bernie?

Don't forget Steve Harvey told Monique that she needed to sell out in order to get ahead in Hollywood. Steve basically admits that he's compromised his integrity for money and fame.

That was interesting, because I've never paid any attention to Steve Harvey outside of what I have heard and read about him. Beneath what he says, is a huge christian fundamentalist narrative, and I cannot get with that. Ancestrally, it is toxic. If this Derrick Jaxn guy thinks and then speaks this way, it is indeed problematic.

How you think Steve got him a daytime talk show and hosting the Feud? Shuckin' and jivin'. Putting on a modern day minstrel show performance. Hey, pad that bank account how you got to. I should note that @KHUFU brought up a great point. Everything really changed for Steve, at least in the white community once he started pushing Christian religion. That is when he really started to become 'accepted' in the mainstream.

I've never heard of this Jaxn dude before. You lost me at using Instagram, twitter, hell any sorts of social media (or celebs) for relationship advice. These people just as dumb or dumber then we are but the only difference is they got a bigger platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom