King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
More so like it was the first place I heard it. Not something I heard thrown around in South Florida growing up

“in the south and I’m feelin like a pimp, you a simp, I don’t feel bad for ya I ain’t sympathetic...”

Pardon my ignorance but what happened with Steve and Bernie?

All good champ. Going off memory Steve Harvey went behind Bernie’s back and talked to the producers of Oceans Eleven and said that Bernie Mac wouldn’t be good for the role that Bernie Mac had already secured for the movie. Somehow or another word got back to Bernie that Steve Harvey was trying to undermine/sabotage his career. Bernie Mac really took that to heart since that was suppose to be his friend/boy. That was the reason there wasn’t a King of Comedy 2 Tour. If Steve Harvey could “stab” one of his good friends in the back for a job/a little bit of paper ain’t no telling what else he would do. I never cared for Steve Harvey before and certainly dislike him more after learning of this story.

sabu.png

Being an advocate for women does not make one a 'simp. I do not think that anyone here would state that women have not been victimized, abused and oppressed by mankind, for what seems to be an eternity.

What does indeed make a man a 'simp, is one who pays for a woman when he does not need to do so, in order to impress her even when he still holds a misogynistic position against women in general. The man who thinks that the stripper/ig model/hooker loves him likes him, is the 'simp when he throws money in her direction, then still acting as if she is beneath him. This fool does not realize that she simply speaks to, and then loves what's in his pockets.

If you are going to berate her, objectifying her? You are going to have to pay her in order to have the privilege to do so, and she is going to control how long she will tolerate such. As soon as your money is done, your privilege is done.

Many are some deep, deep 'simps on this site. I can tell through the commentary on women and their issues.

What does indeed make a man a 'simp, is one who pays for a woman when he does not need to do so, in order to impress her even when he still holds a misogynistic position against women in general.
There were several conditions in here for one to be qualified as a simp so I have a few questions. Must all three of these conditions be met or just at least one? I ask because I’m most curious about the bolded. What determines if you do or do not need to pay? I ask because I always pay on dates but at the same time I do the same thing when I’m out with the homies so it’s kind of just in my nature.

I know it’s a controversial topic, especially on NT, but I don’t think it’s a big deal or that it makes me a simp. I also don’t really agree with the “You pay for it either way”. Paying for a meal and drinks, which you had half off is not anywhere near the same as paying for an hour of straight sex then shorty bounces :lol:

There were several conditions in here for one to be qualified as a simp so I have a few questions. Must all three of these conditions be met or just at least one? I ask because I’m most curious about the bolded. What determines if you do or do not need to pay? I ask because I always pay on dates but at the same time I do the same thing when I’m out with the homies so it’s kind of just in my nature.

I know it’s a controversial topic, especially on NT, but I don’t think it’s a big deal or that it makes me a simp. I also don’t really agree with the “You pay for it either way”. Paying for a meal and drinks, which you had half off is not anywhere near the same as paying for an hour of straight sex then shorty bounces :lol:
What happens through misogyny, is that men assume that a woman would not, nor could not pay for dinner. Then there is also the sexism behind what it means to be a gentleman, as a gentleman should indeed always pay for dinner or the date. This takes away the woman's autonomy, her choice in the matter.

When men assume, this allows for the woman to then play her game, if indeed she does not like you due to you being a man and your misogynistic tendencies. They may think that you are stupid.

Asking if she would like to take you to dinner and then letting her be in control by paying, shows that you are not insecure about her being able to take care of the situation or you. This is a show of confidence. Many men fear appearing weak in these instances, therefor not wanting to be with women who are better earners, or those who may be in control of their own lives.

Therein lies another 'simp. The man who will not allow himself to be taken care of, in the thought of not being a man. So he will do anything he can, in order to prove that he can take care of a woman.

Usually these are the clowns who'll take from one woman, in order to give to another.

What happens through misogyny, is that men assume that a woman would not, nor could not pay for dinner. Then there is also the sexism behind what it means to be a gentleman, as a gentleman should indeed always pay for dinner or the date. This takes away the woman's autonomy, her choice in the matter.

When men assume, this allows for the woman to then play her game, if indeed she does not like you due to you being a man and your misogynistic tendencies. They may think that you are stupid.

Asking if she would like to take you to dinner and then letting her be in control by paying, shows that you are not insecure about her being able to take care of the situation or you. This is a show of confidence. Many men fear appearing weak in these instances, therefor not wanting to be with women who are better earners, or those who may be in control of their own lives.

Therein lies another 'simp. The man who will not allow himself to be taken care of, in the thought of not being a man. So he will do anything he can, in order to prove that he can take care of a woman.

Usually these are the clowns who'll take from one woman, in order to give to another.
Interesting perspective. You did hit on one point that I recall someone mentioning to me in the past - part of the reason why some people feel the man should pay is because he was the one was asked so he should therefore pay. I think that’s more of an etiquette thing, though.

Touching on the misogyny and sexism part, I understand what you’re saying that it could potentially come off as you feel they would/could not pay and that it takes their autonomy away. However, I don’t know if doing something like that for someone else is negative. I struggle with this point specifically because I do this for other people of both genders and varying degrees of relationships and have also had it done for me. I know I didn’t harbor any ill will in the situation nor was any harbored against me.

I have no problem with being with a better earner either as I’ve been in that type of relationship. Even in relationships where we made about the same, it’s a partnership. It’s not like I’m doing everything because I’m the guy. You take turns getting Ubers, paying for dinner, splitting groceries/booze, buying flights/hotels, etc.

I’m not talking about you with this statement but it’s not that deep IMO. Unless she’s purely with you for the money and you’re aware, this should be common sense. You shouldn’t have to do everything.

Can you clarify the statement about taking from one woman in order to give to another? That’s the only part I didn’t follow.

Good discussion btw my dude :nthat:

Interesting perspective. You did hit on one point that I recall someone mentioning to me in the past - part of the reason why some people feel the man should pay is because he was the one was asked so he should therefore pay. I think that’s more of an etiquette thing, though.

Touching on the misogyny and sexism part, I understand what you’re saying that it could potentially come off as you feel they would/could not pay and that it takes their autonomy away. However, I don’t know if doing something like that for someone else is negative. I struggle with this point specifically because I do this for other people of both genders and varying degrees of relationships and have also had it done for me. I know I didn’t harbor any ill will in the situation nor was any harbored against me.

I have no problem with being with a better earner either as I’ve been in that type of relationship. Even in relationships where we made about the same, it’s a partnership. It’s not like I’m doing everything because I’m the guy. You take turns getting Ubers, paying for dinner, splitting groceries/booze, buying flights/hotels, etc.

I’m not talking about you with this statement but it’s not that deep IMO. Unless she’s purely with you for the money and you’re aware, this should be common sense. You shouldn’t have to do everything.

Can you clarify the statement about taking from one woman in order to give to another? That’s the only part I didn’t follow.

Good discussion btw my dude :nthat:
They ask for money to live nicely from one woman that they are not completely interested in, in order to go out with and then take care of the fly chick that will stroke his ego.

I've mentioned this before on another thread, women could not apply for a home owners loan, nor get a credit card in their own name, until the mid to late 1970's. The rules of engagement with women, were made way before women were even allowed to be the main earners in their own homes. As you do know, women were not even allowed to own property in this country, nor in certain countries in europe. These archaic rules of engagement with women, actually came from a time that women were still considered property.

To this day, a woman cannot get a tubal ligation, unless a man signs off on the procedure.

This, is right now.

So, there is nothing wrong with being an advocate for women, just as long as you are not coming at them from a position of entitlement. You should not make them think that they owe you something, and that is where these 'SIMPS make their biggest mistake.

She didn't ask you to do anything, they've assumed such.

Last edited:
They ask for money to live nicely from one woman that they are not completely interested in, in order to go out with and then take care of the fly chick that will stroke his ego.

I've mentioned this before on another thread, women could not apply for a home owners loan, nor get a credit card in their own name, until the mid to late 1970's. The rules of engagement with women, were made way before women were even allowed to be the main earners in their own homes. As you do know, women were not even allowed to own property in this country, nor in certain countries in europe. These archaic rules of engagement with women, actually came from a time that women were still considered property.

To this day, a woman cannot get a tubal ligation, unless a man signs off on the procedure.

This, is right now.

So, there is nothing wrong with being an advocate for women, just as long as you are not coming at them from a position of entitlement. You should not make them think that they owe you something, and that is where these 'SIMPS make their biggest mistake.

She didn't ask you to do anything, they've assumed such.
Wait....I wasn’t aware you were being literal. Dudes actually do that?!?

Ahhhh okay. Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I was aware of all the historical and current happenings that you mentioned.

I also agree with your final two statements. I personally don’t come from a place of entitlement on any date that I go on and pay for. She owes me nothing. It is always funny, though when the date is going well and the night is nearing a close and she says “You know I’m not going to sleep with you, right?” And I always laugh because I’m thinking, and usually respond “That was never my intention.” You just have to be respectful, go with the flow and move at a pace that’s comfortable for both of you then everything will work itself out.

Wait....I wasn’t aware you were being literal. Dudes actually do that?!?

Ahhhh okay. Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I was aware of all the historical and current happenings that you mentioned.

I also agree with your final two statements. I personally don’t come from a place of entitlement on any date that I go on and pay for. She owes me nothing. It is always funny, though when the date is going well and the night is nearing a close and she says “You know I’m not going to sleep with you, right?” And I always laugh because I’m thinking, and usually respond “That was never my intention.” You just have to be respectful, go with the flow and move at a pace that’s comfortable for both of you then everything will work itself out.
Yes, they do this. Often.

Simps are good for helping me get my Jordans, game systems, hey, chics even let you drive the car that the simp bought and paid for. That’s the only positive about simps.

IDK how these SUCKAS spend money on chics who won’t even buy them a pair of socks from the dollar store. Couldn’t be me

I been trying to save one of my elementary homies for YEARS...... He’s very ill. Mans posts this type nonsense.

Telling a woman NOT to date or DUMP her man is female tendenciessssssssss personified. My dawg stricken man.

F8A7BF64-C601-4759-993F-4CAF61D9EFE9.jpeg

I been trying to save one of my elementary homies for YEARS...... He’s very ill. Mans posts this type nonsense.

Telling a woman NOT to date or DUMP her man is female tendenciessssssssss personified. My dawg stricken man.

F8A7BF64-C601-4759-993F-4CAF61D9EFE9.jpeg

It depends on his motives. If he genuinely believes these things and just wants to advocate for women, I have no issues with this. If he's using this as a way to lure in women then your boy is a simp

“Black Men Don’t cheat,” Derrick Jaxn

“High Value Men cheat,” Kevin Samuels.

The yin and yang.

That Tasha spilling all the tea.

I honestly had no clue who Jackson was until I had an ex ( who falls into his audience of insecure, toxic, and lower feminity) sent me his bs videos. I was like it was clear as day he’s preying on women. He does the opposite of what he purports to do. He’s doing damage to relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom