King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baggy 90’s fashion has made a comeback though. Seen a bunch of kids and young adults wearing it recently.

I saw a dude in the extra baggy extra wide JNCOs the other day. :rofl:

The baggy pants and jeans trend seems to be more prevalent amongst young women. I work very close to university campus and it seems like every white girl under 18 is rocking ugly acid wash baggy jeans and not in a good way like Aaliyah.

All white air force 1s used to have a negative hood connotation then white girls started wearing it and now it's widely acceptable as fashionable

Makes me think if white girls started wearing baggy clothes, it would be in again :smh: :lol:

All white air force 1s used to have a negative hood connotation then white girls started wearing it and now it's widely acceptable as fashionable

Makes me think if white girls started wearing baggy clothes, it would be in again :smh: :lol:

White people made wearing dirty air force 1s acceptable ruined the whole shoe for me. I miss when it was only rappers and young black dudes who wore it and treated them like gold.

Last edited:

We're already there. Ironically the "streets" will never go back to baggy jeans it's a suburban/Travis Scott fan type crowd thing lol

1622855901917.png

1622855918931.png

1622855648145.png

I remember from like 09/2010 to maybe 2012-2013 when Keef and Rocky hit big AF1's were dead or looked at as the "hoodlum" shoe.

Polo Boots Griffeys and Air Maxes (along wit J's and Foams) era round my way lol until the sneaker bubble **** popped off and dudes got on the colorful Lebrons and ****.

I didn't even know this for white girls to make it acceptable.

I didn't even know this for white girls to make it acceptable.

White girls never made it acceptable. People who shouldn't have been wearing them and treating them like crap made them unacceptable. I shed a single tear every time I saw a homeless person with dirty air forces on.

Thought the baggy fashion started last year out of Japan.

My daughter follows their fashion trend closely. I remember seeing her doing the 90’s look the last 2-3 years.

White girls never made it acceptable. People who shouldn't have been wearing them and treating them like crap made them unacceptable. I shed a single tear every time I saw a homeless person with dirty air forces on.
My thing is I missed the time they were ever unacceptable or placed in a negative light. I also missed when white girls made them ok to the masses and eventually corny like most popular things white ppl end up doing.

They were super popular and then they weren't as popular.

Thought the baggy fashion started last year out of Japan.

My daughter follows their fashion trend closely. I remember seeing her doing the 90’s look the last 2-3 years.
Yeah my nephew steps out looking like Devante on date nights then Nas when it's chill time. I think that **** kinda fire but wouldn't dare try it myself, that stuff looks very different on a 30 something, especially when you just dusted them off from a tote outta storage. Not baggy though, just like a more refined 90s look.

All white AF1s( we call them uptowns in NYC) was a hood staple in the early 2000s. Ish was damn near a uniform

Then they started fading in popularity around 05-06. That was when people transitioned to dunks. Dunks took off and they themselves died around 08-09.

White girls used to wear white/navy adidas shelltoes or white/green stan smiths in the 2010s. Around 2017-18, Nike started getting these social media influencers to plug all white forces and they took off

Funnily enough both AF1/dunks are experiencing a resurgence in the same order as in the past

^^^Can I be honest? He seems to want his guests to be candid. He tries to offer advice. He expects them to be real.

But that interview based on those five minutes seemed like pulling teeth vice someone who wants to use life lessons, society, etc to help people. Someone askedme about my work history, I’d tell them and be frank and honest. My mistakes. The lessons I learned. Same for relationships.

Teachers use every opportunity.

Baggy 90’s fashion has made a comeback though. Seen a bunch of kids and young adults wearing it recently.
....and real adults

been on it. my casuals are roomy and oversized relative to today's tight fitting clothes.
#cozy

^^^Can I be honest? He seems to want his guests to be candid. He tries to offer advice. He expects them to be real.

But that interview based on those five minutes seemed like pulling teeth vice someone who wants to use life lessons, society, etc to help people. Someone askedme about my work history, I’d tell them and be frank and honest. My mistakes. The lessons I learned. Same for relationships.

Teachers use every opportunity.

Eh.

Its Vlad Fam.

People in the know have learned how to thread the needle on Vlad's platform.

Especially after that Farrakhan thing.

Vlad is "only about his pockets" so when Samuels says "Its personal business" - what's the problem?

Ex: How does knowing the intimate details of what happened between Samuels and his first wife benefit anyone else?

Seems like people just want to know so they can reinforce their own pre determined positions / conscious bias.

If we do / don't like him, we do / don't like him...he doesn't need to help us with that by exposing his own private life in detail if he doesn't want to.

Its an interview - not an interrogation.

Fools acting like Cops on The First 48 :lol:

img_0949.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom