King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bored on a lunch break and read through some of the thread with the Bumble screenshot.

Even if you wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt (I don't, based on other stuff she's posted) and say she assumed someone was being lazy and trying to hook up with her at the last second, she's still wrong for that.

You're on an app that requires you to match and to initiate a conversation with a guy. Either you have serious issues or are bored and enjoy doing this stuff as some sort of weird flex.

"Can't believe I let men talk to me" is some straight up delusional and self absorbed **** to think, much less post for public consumption like that. Couldn't be me dealing with that for more than about 10 seconds. :lol:

best place for women is target, grocery store, Walmart, gas station. Everyone needs gas and toiletries/necessities
this makes sense in the south. target may work out for u up north, but in nyc specifically must convenience stores are just smaller. u really start to notice you're on an island.

I was dating a woman from a job way way back. I mentioned it to my brother and he said don’t eat where you ish at. I was 😂

That OJT is something else...especially if you work around a lot of young attractive women.

I think its a case by case basis TBH.

Typically the higher we are in salary, the less it makes sense because the more we stand to loose.

Working at McDonalds / a huge call center aint the same as being a COO for a corporate job.

Some opportunities are worth the risk of missing a few meals - if you can mitigate that risk to an acceptable level of course.

In other words - have some money saved up and keep ears to the street for new opportunities - something we should be doing anyway.

Also - some women know when you have confidence because you have your life together and will stop at nothing just to be able to say they were the ones who "broke" you. Some people love a challenge so be careful in the corporate world especially. I've seen "Good Morning" turn into sexual harassment claims QUICK...all over one missed call.

Finding a location to meet someone. If y’all get down with MySpace pictures with 200% filter saturation as points of reference that’s on y’all. Glad I’m not in the need for any of that BS

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well damn. Had no idea we were in the presence of such greatness :lol:

fd185194ae5dbf6497095d26e5058962.jpg

Last edited:
If she was feeling ol boy it woulda been a simple “yes”. She ain’t replying that to MBJ or some **** :lol:

Ain’t nothing to salvage from a ***** who don’t like you in the first place and only entertaining it because she bored :lol:
Cats still out here jumping thru hoops in ‘21 when other P is as easy as a swipe of your finger, hate to see it :lol: :smh:

best place for women is target, grocery store, Walmart, gas station. Everyone needs gas and toiletries/necessities
Even better is exploring all the avenues available to you these days, can get joints when you in the streets or chillin in the crib…It’s never been easier

Last edited:
That OJT is something else...especially if you work around a lot of young attractive women.

I think its a case by case basis TBH.

Typically the higher we are in salary, the less it makes sense because the more we stand to loose.

Working at McDonalds / a huge call center aint the same as being a COO for a corporate job.

Some opportunities are worth the risk of missing a few meals - if you can mitigate that risk to an acceptable level of course.

In other words - have some money saved up and keep ears to the street for new opportunities - something we should be doing anyway.

Also - some women know when you have confidence because you have your life together and will stop at nothing just to be able to say they were the ones who "broke" you. Some people love a challenge so be careful in the corporate world especially. I've seen "Good Morning" turn into sexual harassment claims QUICK...all over one missed call.
I agree it's case by case, and requires some experience. I'm not on the "don't **** where you eat" train the older I get, just use some sense. A connection is a connection, doesn't make sense to leaving such a large opportunity base out of it. I imagine folks who say that never worked somewhere with an outrageous ratio of baddies.

Legit question, what do you think you’d get out of an online dating app?

Irrelevant, as we are different people with very different lived experiences.

That's the whole reason I try to stay away from blanket statements.

I've had great success with online dating.

That doesn't mean I need to call people at the bar / on the street "failures" just because they are "over 30" or whatever other arbitrary "rule" I come up with on the fly.

Irrelevant, as we are different people with very different lived experiences.

That's the whole reason I try to stay away from blanket statements.

I've had great success with online dating.

That doesn't mean I need to call people at the bar / on the street "failures" just because they are "over 30" or whatever other arbitrary "rule" I come up with on the fly.
No, its relevant. If you expect nothing than you’re good. If you do then prepare for this girl to grill you :lol:

People are still against dating apps in 2021? You can still use dating apps and shoot in person.
Not against it but the expectation should be set accordingly. You’re on the dollar menu of dating but want a 5 course dinner? That’s on y’all

Is that what happened to you? Did you get catfished? Was "she" really a "he"? Talk to us, tell us what happened.
Lol the defensiveness leads me to believe y’all frequent bumble to find “the one”. Again that’s al y’all.

Online dating were heavily stigmatized in media when I was growing, so i've always stirred away from it, but I don't think there's anything wrong w/ doing it. It is weird if that's the only you're interacting w/ your interest though. It's kinda trash & backwards to **** on other ppl for dating online when u r on message board w/ essentially online friends :lol: It just reads as a lack of self-wareness more than anything really.

You don’t even have to be on the apps to online date…You can set something up thru a FB/IG/Twitter dm :lol: …It’s just what it is at this point , doesn’t have to be all or nothing

Why would yall even entertain a foolish statement like dating apps are useless?

People get different things out of them. Some people are looking for something casual, some are looking for "the one" some are looking for their next smash.

This isn't rocket science. Dating app usage went up due to covid and people not being able to interact in person

No, its relevant. If you expect nothing than you’re good. If you do then prepare for this girl to grill you :lol:

Why do you need me to believe you?

You don't like dating apps - great! Why isn't that enough?

Trying to drag me away from my lived experiences like I don't have my own life :lol:.

As stated - I've had great experiences with both online and "offline" dating. Bad ones too.

A poor tradesman blames his tools Fam.

If your objective is to date / interact with Women sexually then the Job, Bar, Grocery Story, Dating Apps, Gas Station = all means to an end / tools to meet the objective.

You are the product - if it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell.

Cant blame the venue.

Like you said - "Expect Nothing"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom