King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause dudes are soft as heck...

How it started:

How its going:

giphy (1).gif

here you go with these extreme positions :smh: :smh: .

So give a solution that isn't extreme. What are men who think this is a problem plan on doing about it?

I would say lead by example but you know damn well that's not what men who think this is an issue want. :lol:

Women do everything except leave

Most definitely leave, stop exaggerating. The stuff you see on social media is not reflective of real life.

There isn't a pandemic of scorned divorced women or ex-girlfriends cutting off penises and dreads.

So give a solution that isn't extreme. What are men who think this is a problem plan on doing about it?

I would say lead by example but you know damn well that's not what men who think this is an issue want. :lol:
How about avoiding those women at all costs. And not feeding into their entitlement mentality. Nobody said nothing about hitting or beating women. Where do you even get this stuff from?
tenor (2).gif

Most definitely leave, stop exaggerating. The stuff you see on social media is not reflective of real life.

There isn't a pandemic of scorned divorced women or ex-girlfriends cutting off penises and dreads.
What do you think you'd do if a girl did this to you?

How about avoiding those women at all costs. And not feeding into their entitlement mentality. Nobody said nothing about hitting or beating women. Where do you even get this stuff from?
tenor (2).gif

They said women are getting bold and men are soft. Let's stop playing stupid here, the statements about women's "boldness" and dudes being "soft" has a solution implied, that dudes should stop being soft. What exactly does that mean?

I love when people make statements then start dancing around when asked to elaborate. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If avoiding them is the solution I agree, but that applies to everyone in post-MAGA America not just women.

If avoiding them is the solution I agree, but that applies to everyone in post-MAGA America not just women.

Why are you inserting politics into a topic that doesn't involve it?

They said women are getting bold and men are soft. Let's stop playing stupid here, the statements about women's "boldness" and dudes being "soft" has a solution implied, that dudes should stop being soft. What exactly does that mean?

What solution was implied?? Again, I saw no one say anything about getting physical with a women. That's your insecurities bubbling up to the surface. You want so badly for women to always be the victim. We can't even have a discussion about women's bad behavior being brought to the light without you trying to play the victim card. You sound just like Jemill Hill trying to allege that Kwame Brown choose violence when nothing of the sort was implied. We men can start avoiding being soft by not trying to protect the feelings of women.

Why are you inserting politics into a topic that doesn't involve it?

What solution was implied?? Again, I saw no one say anything about getting physical with a women. That's your insecurities bubbling up to the surface. You want so badly for women to always be the victim. We can't even have a discussion about women's bad behavior being brought to the light without you trying to play the victim card. You sound just like Jemill Hill trying to allege that Kwame Brown choose violence when nothing of the sort was implied. We men can start avoiding being soft by not trying to protect the feelings of women.

Lol that's the most hypocritical thing I've heard here so far. The only people playing victim here are men crying about women being bold and men being soft. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not protecting the feelings of women, I'm just saying if we are discussing scorned partners men are just as bad if not worse.

Wars have literally been started over male jealousy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom