King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just be admiring the current asthetics and yall wanna bring up what an imaginary child might look like or what a female might look like in 10 years 🤣😭

Last edited:
An old friend of mine didn't plan he's seed. He denied that **** that **** the whole pregnancy & would be on the verge of beating ppl up for bringing it up. Had to tell ppl not to talk about it it was so bad :lol: He had one of the biggest 180's I've ever seen though. Dudes a proud single father now.

An old friend of mine didn't plan he's seed. He denied that **** that **** the whole pregnancy & would be on the verge of beating ppl up for bringing it up. Had to tell ppl not to talk about it it was so bad :lol: He had one of the biggest 180's I've ever seen though. Dudes a proud single father now.
Same thing happened to my boy. Got a random off Tinder pregnant. Was adamant that it wasnt his then took two DNA tests and finally came to terms with it. Now he be quick to show us pictures of his kid. I was glad he owned up to it.

Fools don’t realize. Keep denying your seeds or avoiding fatherly role. You gone get old one day. Better do right by your kids as man. Because when you get old, your body starts breaking down and you need someone, your children gone be there. Keep putting faith in some of these raggedy females.

I’ve seen it unfold a lot. Fathers and mothers who neglect their kids or run the streets, get old and the kids don’t want to do anything for them. I don’t care what type of relationship you have with the mother of your kids, better make the effort to be in your childrens lives.

Fools don’t realize. Keep denying your seeds or avoiding fatherly role. You gone get old one day. Better do right by your kids as man. Because when you get old, your body starts breaking down and you need someone, your children gone be there. Keep putting faith in some of these raggedy females.

I’ve seen it unfold a lot. Fathers and mothers who neglect their kids or run the streets, get old and the kids don’t want to do anything for them. I don’t care what type of relationship you have with the mother of your kids, better make the effort to be in your childrens lives.
Then when the hard work is over they want to step in and be the “fun guy” due to their own guilt or whatever else. It’s sad to see for the kid

Before we get ahead of ourselves I need to know if that was really taylor rooks in that pic.
I dont think anybody really knows 😂

Old clips of her don't look anything like that or even pics she's posted when she was young but ppl swear she scrubbed the entire internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom