King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.

Its Vlad Fam.

People in the know have learned how to thread the needle on Vlad's platform.

Especially after that Farrakhan thing.

Vlad is "only about his pockets" so when Samuels says "Its personal business" - what's the problem?

Ex: How does knowing the intimate details of what happened between Samuels and his first wife benefit anyone else?

Seems like people just want to know so they can reinforce their own pre determined positions / conscious bias.

If we do / don't like him, we do / don't like him...he doesn't need to help us with that by exposing his own private life in detail if he doesn't want to.

Its an interview - not an interrogation.

Fools acting like Cops on The First 48 :lol:

img_0949.jpg
I don’t really watch DJ Vlad. But I’m assuming these types of “questions” are going to be asked. Might as well have prepared answers which are teaching points and point people to YOUR platform. That clip was very unremarkable. Maybe it is Vlad. I don’t know.

And if your platform is relationship advice. Nothing wrong with discussing your past mistakes. It just seems dubious.

It’s like the subject of the thread. He was out there selling women bs and the idea of infallible super ninjas. Meanwhile in his life, he was dogging his wife out.

I don’t really watch DJ Vlad. But I’m assuming these types of “questions” are going to be asked. Might as well have prepared answers which are teaching points and point people to YOUR platform. That clip was very unremarkable. Maybe it is Vlad. I don’t know.

And if your platform is relationship advice. Nothing wrong with discussing your past mistakes. It just seems dubious.

It’s like the subject of the thread. He was out there selling women bs and the idea of infallible super ninjas. Meanwhile in his life, he was dogging his wife out.

Yeah for me its a slippery slope that leads to ad hominem logical fallacies if we aren't careful.

Two things can be true.

A person can be a hypocrite / liar.

Same person can speak the truth.

It depends on your interest.

Are you interested in what's being said or who is saying it?

Both matter - its up to us as individuals as to what holds more value.

Samuels / Jaxn can say "One plus One equals Two" - if you're more interested in what's being said then great.

Otherwise - nothing Samuels / Jaxn say's matters. The interest is in who they are / what they do as humans.

What interests us says everything about us and nothing about them.

I personally could not care less to know the details of how Samuels relationship(s) with his Ex Wife(s) ended. What he says holds value for me. Jaxn not so much, and I still dont care what he and his wife are going through. That information does not impact my life in any way at all. However, If these men's personal business makes me feel better about myself for some reason - Ok, great. I'd have to live with the fact that my emotional state is derived from knowing other peoples personal business.

As far as debating goes - if all I have to do to win a debate is to point out my opponents shortcomings then it doesn't really matter what the actual subject of said debate might be.

Ex:

The subject of tonight's debate: "Women wearing bonnets in public shows a lack of etiquette."

Person A: Kevin Samuels is a gay, male chauvinist, misogynist, fraud who is only out to make money!

Person B: ???

Person A: Ohhhh, nothing to say? I win!

Anyway, Everything isn't for public consumption just because a person holds a public platform.

There's a difference between privacy and secrecy.

Even if Samuels wanted to discuss the intimate details of his person life, why would he need Vlad?

Vlad's platform makes money for Vlad.

Samuels is "hot" right now - that's the only reason he's there...mutual benefits for both.

If Samuels is all about the money then he'd just write a book about his personal life vs make Vlad rich.

I still wouldnt buy it though :lol:

Last edited:
Gucci Mane circa 2002
The Fonz circa 1974
Every gangster movie involving Irish or Italian people

Use your imagination.

what about dudes like Gordon Gecko/Bernie Madoff... or harvey wienstein???? Are they just hoodlums with millions?? Or trump? Trump a hoodlum???

There's too many holes in the convo. I just want to see it from start especially since she had to initiate it first

If she was feeling ol boy it woulda been a simple “yes”. She ain’t replying that to MBJ or some **** :lol:

Ain’t nothing to salvage from a ***** who don’t like you in the first place and only entertaining it because she bored :lol:
Need to see pics first of ol girl..
idk..
can’t stand simple “yes” .. it’s
boring.. initiate something… aggressive or cheerful, it don’t matter. You keep responding let’s me know I’m closer to breaking down your barrier …
Homie went straight kill shot with are you a feminist lol..

I need the rest of this convo cause this **** is all over the place 🤣

It's clear that she's not interested in them, but appears to be entertaining them and throwing them up on the internet with these selectively taken screenshots to show how in-demand she is under the guise of "Menz dOnT kNoW hOws tO tALk aNd iZ PRoBlmz". She will probably turn into one of those "successful" single Aunties who will be running around telling their nieces that they don't need no man.

Are you supposed to be in the club, church, a bar looking for women?

KS is 50 and single. Ben Affleck out there on Tinder and trying to holler at old flames.

Are you supposed to be in the club, church, a bar looking for women?

KS is 50 and single. Ben Affleck out there on Tinder and trying to holler at old flames.

best place for women is target, grocery store, Walmart, gas station. Everyone needs gas and toiletries/necessities

best place for women is target, grocery store, Walmart, gas station. Everyone needs gas and toiletries/necessities

^ Highly based on individual personalities.

I'm more of an on the street, train, in general public kind of person if not online.

I don't like talking to people at places I actually frequent often.

Too much of a creature of habit for that.

Spent to much time / energy finding my favorite spots to have to start over again :lol:

There is so much trash at Walmart and gas stations. You have to specify the type of grocery store and what they sell.

^ Highly based on individual personalities.

I'm more of an on the street, train, in general public kind of person if not online.

I don't like talking to people at places I actually frequent often.

Too much of a creature of habit for that.

Spent to much time / energy finding my favorite spots to have to start over again :lol:
I was dating a woman from a job way way back. I mentioned it to my brother and he said don’t eat where you ish at. I was 😂

So I can understand that.

I’m still trying to figure out the fail in using dating apps. Versus fail in the gas station, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom