King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are still against dating apps in 2021? You can still use dating apps and shoot in person.
Where’s Lindsey to tweet male logic into this statement lol? Exactly.

You don’t rely on just one stream, you rely on multiple resources to make ends meet and flourish? At least that’s what NT tells me when it comes to buying shoes.
Why would yall even entertain a foolish statement like dating apps are useless?

People get different things out of them. Some people are looking for something casual, some are looking for "the one" some are looking for their next smash.

This isn't rocket science. Dating app usage went up due to covid and people not being able to interact in person
Wait. So in real life, I can meet a woman at Target, Gas Station, Whole Foods, etc and just be interested in a fling or long term relationship?

Again, have at it with online dating. Make sure their profile pic is A1 and you have at least 2-3 interests in common :lol:

the defensiveness is hilarious.

Why do you need me to believe you?

You don't like dating apps - great! Why isn't that enough?

Trying to drag me away from my lived experiences like I don't have my own life :lol:.

As stated - I've had great experiences with both online and "offline" dating. Bad ones too.

A poor tradesman blames his tools Fam.

If your objective is to date / interact with Women sexually then the Job, Bar, Grocery Story, Dating Apps, Gas Station = all means to an end / tools to meet the objective.

You are the product - if it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell.

Cant blame the venue.

Like you said - "Expect Nothing"
Nobody told you to feel a way. That’s on you

I make a statement, you and a couple other guys
1623009999562.gif

Last edited:
never experienced it but i figure online dating is just the way of life right now.
nothing wrong with utilizing multiple avenues. i wish i had this growing up. it would be so much fun.

Dating Apps is just another street you can take to get where you want to be. I go down that road when I get tired of the regular route.

I was dating a woman from a job way way back. I mentioned it to my brother and he said don’t eat where you ish at. I was 😂

So I can understand that.

I’m still trying to figure out the fail in using dating apps. Versus fail in the gas station, etc.

Dating in the workplace is very risky. You see someone, and how they operate. They appear to have it all together. You start dealing with them and after a while, their inner ugliness starts to come out. Maybe due to experiences that left them with some form of C-PTSD, the next thing you know they don't want you to be so "cool" with your other colleagues. Followed by being in the staircase having an argument about some harmless discussion/interaction they saw you having with another co-worker that in their eyes seems to be flirtatious. You walk out the staircase and someone from senior management is asking you if everything is okay. :lol: Then if you break up with them and move on, they will probably still have some feelings and either sully your name or be very passive-aggressive towards you. Your brother is right.

Dating Apps is just another street you can take to get where you want to be. I go down that road when I get tired of the regular route.
Exactly. I can go to the grocery store. Have it delivered. Borrow deviously from my neighbors. The ends remain the same.

Acting like I can’t borrow my friends car, say I’m something I ain’t. The only thing that woman has is a face. If that’s the argument, the ability to get cat fished…

Nobody told you to feel a way. That’s on you

I make a statement, you and a couple other guys
1623009999562.gif

My bad Fam.

You have a right to your POV as do I.

Had to make sure you could see my line while pointing at yours is all.

I wish you luck either way.

Dating / Relationships aint no joke at all.

Men need to have these conversation if for no other reason than to learn how big the world really is.

No need to think we are alone / the only ones trying to figure this thing out.

For far too long we have limited our conversations.

Glad that's changing. Makes us better men.

Multiple Options = Multiple Opportunities

Dating in the workplace is very risky. You see someone, and how they operate. They appear to have it all together. You start dealing with them and after a while, their inner ugliness starts to come out. Maybe due to experiences that left them with some form of C-PTSD, the next thing you know they don't want you to be so "cool" with your other colleagues. Followed by being in the staircase having an argument about some harmless discussion/interaction they saw you having with another co-worker that in their eyes seems to be flirtatious. You walk out the staircase and someone from senior management is asking you if everything is okay. :lol: Then if you break up with them and move on, they will probably still have some feelings and either sully your name or be very passive-aggressive towards you. Your brother is right.
Haven’t done it in a long time.

Now my homie. I’m about to get luls. He had a side piece at his job. Channeling his real relationship energy into. Fumbled it (due to his inner insecurities and indecisiveness). Now, he gotta see his wife at home ho he despises. And see the girl at his job he is on/off again on. Why deal with that drama? Not me.

Haven’t done it in a long time.

Now my homie. I’m about to get luls. He had a side piece at his job. Channeling his real relationship energy into. Fumbled it (due to his inner insecurities and indecisiveness). Now, he gotta see his wife at home ho he despises. And see the girl at his job he is on/off again on. Why deal with that drama? Not me.

^ This!!!

Side Piece / Cheating =

the law of diminishing returns

phrase of diminish

noun: law of diminishing returns
  1. a principle stating that profits or benefits gained from something will represent a proportionally smaller gain as more money or energy is invested in it.
Don't have time for the ducking and dodging.

I don't need any more anxiety triggers in my life. :lol:

Absolutely nothing wrong with being single if its like that.

Last edited:
:lol: well yeah I wouldn't suggest cheating with someone in a familiar place you have to return to. Something super casual or an actual relationship is better suited.

:lol: well yeah I wouldn't suggest cheating with someone in a familiar place you have to return to. Something super casual or an actual relationship is better suited.
He’s my friend. Like KS, you can try talking common sense but some people don’t think with their head.

It actually makes no sense. His wife is a nurse with a masters. The other chick works in the customer service at a medical supply firm. Despise the one you can build with. Lol with the one you can’t.

Credentials don't really matter if you not feeling the person. How'd they get married?
That’s fair. And I agree. I wouldn’t get married if I was not in love and didn’t see myself building with the other person.

His personality (in a round about way) is loyalty based. So he was guilted into it and always was entertaining side pieces.

He’s Caribbean. He wants that certain energy in a relationship. A woman who cooks, cleans and shuts up?

Last edited:
Dueling Banjos would be to post a video by Jaxn providing those unrealistic expectations to women lol.

That’s my beef with him. I believe we all should be realistic. Not due to toxicity. Racism. Misogyny. neptosim. Etc

Stuff we know but still wild to see/read/be reminded of.

Just knew "patriarchy / men" would appear in this equation somehow.

Until we get out of this false dichotomy of "Men vs Women / Women vs Men" - we will get nowhere.

Its actually Truth vs Lies, and the truth is human beings make poor decisions that affect the world around them (no matter what's between their legs) and the reasons they make those decisions is complex.

So focused on catch phrases, hot takes, hyperbole, blanket statements, overgeneralizations, allegations, oversimplifications, unqualified statements, agendas, and emotions - that nobody actually has time for facts / truth.

Ask someone to support these claims and you're liable to end up in an argument ad nauseam.

If a Mother doesn't "love you more" / "worships her son" its because of patriarchy?

Word?

Maybe actually have a conversation with the Mother and the children?

You might find people don't fit as neatly into our little boxes as we "feel" they should.

Everyone has their story.

Anyway -

How long has the narrative that Fathers "worship" their daughters and treat their sons like "the enemy" existed?

Can this too be blamed on "deep rooted patriarchy" - or could other possibilities exist?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom