King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
best place for women is target, grocery store, Walmart, gas station. Everyone needs gas and toiletries/necessities
Grocery store produce section on a weekday
is slept on and if you're tall, often times women will ask you to get something on the top shelf in other isles cuz they can't reach it. Spit a little game and before you know it, they're giving up the digits :smokin

Grocery store produce section on a weekday
is slept on and if you're tall, often times women will ask you to get something on the top shelf in other isles cuz they can't reach it. Spit a little game and before you know it, they're giving up the digits :smokin
Yo were you the guy in TAY that said he hands out "business cards" to women? :lol:

Yo were you the guy in TAY that said he hands out "business cards" to women? :lol:
He stole that technique from Tariq "King Flex" Nasheed...it's in one of his books can't remember if it's Art of Mackin or k Within. But anyways Tariq says it's less awkward than asking the woman for her number (and risk getting denied). He also says even if you do get the number that's not a sign she is 100% interested whereas if you supply her your digits and she calls it's only a matter of time before you successfully smash.

And 15 years later you got females who will give you their social media handles to get another follower, just 2 have YOU have HER looking like a damn celebrity :smh:

At work we had this female temp who would sit down in the break room with a random dude every day asking his life story pretending like she was interested...she ended up leaving after 3 weeks, and nobody even got to smash (not even the refrigeration techs making $36/hr)

Last edited:
Without being able to dissect tone , don’t know this is rude or not. She could have just told her that for future purposes.

I wonder if she treats every single DM like that in the same way

You gotta assume a number of inquiring customers will always miss pertinent info and reach out directly for something.

As soon as she said she booked for Thursday. A cool "Thank you" would have sufficed

I don't even care if she was having a bad day. I'm not putting that energy on someone unrelated to that

E3efXpWX0AEsrVG.jpg

It aint rocket science

It's sad that we have to debate what basic manners are required for dealing with a customer. That response was completely rude and unprofessional. If I received a message like that I'd walk away from that business and never return.

People forget what customer service means - going beyond the customer needs.

At minimum be respectable - Hello, Goodbye, Thank You and You’re Welcome.

The one thing I keep in perspective when I browse twitter threads like the one with that rude chick is that twitter is not really similar to actual behavior with people/women I meet. I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever dealt with outright rudeness or something abnormally mean-spirited in the dating scene. I guess maybe I've been lucky but the majority of people are still way more well-adjusted than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom