yeah the NBA hates the Kings

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by BIGTEEZY

why does the nba hate us?
Trade away Bibby for nothing
Trade away Salmons and Miller for essentially nothing
Sign Beno Udrih to a 5 year deal

The lotto is not rigged. It is completely random. and victory I agree with you.

I could understand trading Bibby, he was on the downside of his career. Trading Salmons and Miller is also understandable since we got expiring contracts. Benohad a great year before his big contract but we did mess up.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I could understand trading Bibby, he was on the downside of his career. Trading Salmons and Miller is also understandable since we got expiring contracts. Beno had a great year before his big contract but we did mess up.
Bibby isn't really on the downside of his career though. He's doing very well with the Hawks. The Webber trade was TERRIBLE. That'swhere Petrie's moves became questionable IMO

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If the Grizzlies are taking Rubio, then Conley is for the taking.
ya. we NEED a PG. Beno has got to be the worst starting PG in the league.

Originally Posted by swizzc

I could understand trading Bibby, he was on the downside of his career. Trading Salmons and Miller is also understandable since we got expiring contracts. Beno had a great year before his big contract but we did mess up.
Bibby isn't really on the downside of his career though. He's doing very well with the Hawks. The Webber trade was TERRIBLE. That's where Petrie's moves became questionable IMO

Bibby is mos definitely on the downside of his career. A player like his should not be apart of a rebuilding franchise.

IMO Bibby isn't what was wrong with that squad, and the way I saw it they shouldve just given him away.

and I am from Sacramento, I never considered myself a fan though, more of an impartial observer. I haven't been impressed with any decisions they have madeover maybe the past 3 or 4 years: that includes trades, draft picks, and getting rid of Adelman. Then only time I really liked a move they made was getting ridof Webber, and even that was somewhat overdue..

Hopefully this team can get back on their feet because as a sports organization, they are in worse shape then the Raiders

edit: and I say this because I havent seen the Kings make any moves to make them better. They cleaned house at the trade deadline and came away with nothing,draft picks have been pretty questionable as well IMO

IMO Bibby isn't what was wrong with that squad, and the way I saw it they shouldve just given him away.

and I am from Sacramento, I never considered myself a fan though, more of an impartial observer. I haven't been impressed with any decisions they have made over maybe the past 3 or 4 years: that includes trades, draft picks, and getting rid of Adelman. Then only time I really liked a move they made was getting rid of Webber, and even that was somewhat overdue..

Hopefully this team can get back on their feet because as a sports organization, they are in worse shape then the Raiders
damn. sports can't get much worse for me right now. at least the giants have timmy. :smh

I'm with you though, I'm a giants fan (hopefully looking up) and a Raiders fan (rolls eyes)

Originally Posted by swizzc

Bibby isn't really on the downside of his career though. He's doing very well with the Hawks. The Webber trade was TERRIBLE. That's where Petrie's moves became questionable IMO

Bibby is mos definitely on the downside of his career. A player like his should not be apart of a rebuilding franchise.
I agree that we should have dealt him. But I did not like what we got in return for him.

I'm with you though, I'm a giants fan (hopefully looking up) and a Raiders fan (rolls eyes)
ya. first the DHB pick and now this. %##+! I bet webber feels terrible right now.

and I am from Sacramento, I never considered myself a fan though, more of an impartial observer. I haven't been impressed with any decisions they have made over maybe the past 3 or 4 years: that includes trades, draft picks, and getting rid of Adelman. Then only time I really liked a move they made was getting rid of Webber, and even that was somewhat overdue..

edit: and I say this because I havent seen the Kings make any moves to make them better. They cleaned house at the trade deadline and came away with nothing, draft picks have been pretty questionable as well IMO

This is where me and you are different. I'm quite optimistic about our future. Hawes and Thompson had great years and will only continue to improve. I likeThompson a lot which is why I don't think we should have drafted Griffin if we had the opportunity. Martin is also something to be excited about. Althoughhe isn't a franchise player like a lot of Kings fans make him out to be, he's a hell of a scorer and a smart player. Garcia has a lot of heart butlacks mental discipline. He's still solid though and will only get better. PG is by far our biggest need. Beno can be a good backup but in no way should hebe a starter. With a quality PG this team will head in the right direction.

I think Petrie is a great scout. Look at his draft picks that he has made in the past. Martin, Hawes, Garcia, Thompson, and others. These players have beenserviceable or great. The future is bright for us. Just a couple of moves and BAM! we're in the playoff race. Hopefully we'll get John Wall nextyear..........

But with our luck I doubt that happens.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

I think Petrie is a great scout. Look at his draft picks that he has made in the past. Martin, Hawes, Garcia, Thompson, and others. These players have been serviceable or great. The future is bright for us. Just a couple of moves and BAM! we're in the playoff race. Hopefully we'll get John Wall next year..........

But with our luck I doubt that happens.
wall would be a godsend

Back
Top Bottom