kirkland white or black tee?

pro 5 > pro club > kirkland

But to answer your question, yea I think all costcos carry those dont they? Try the one in inglewood, off century.

Thanks for the help. All costcos do, but the ones around me are sold out and have been sold out since the summer.

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

But to answer your question, yea I think all costcos carry those dont they? Try the one in inglewood, off century.
lol, pro 5, a hood classic.
thats all i wear. (under shirts)
u live in inglewood?

red_pro_5_t_shirts_closeup.JPG

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

Thanks for the help. All costcos do, but the ones around me are sold out and have been sold out since the summer.
I've never seen black t shirts from Kirkland in the last ~10 years that I go to Costco regularly. The branches I go to always have the whitet shirts in stock..Burbank, Northridge.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

lol, pro 5, a hood classic.
thats all i wear. (under shirts)
u live in inglewood?

red_pro_5_t_shirts_closeup.JPG
Yessirrrrrrrrrr

everyone keeps talkin about the black tees in the general forum i still have never seen them

Bumping this topic about 5 years later. Just wonder, has anyone bought any Pro5 t shirts recently? Ive been buying a couple lately and they wasnt that good. Ive been reading that they have a tight thick collar but the ones I bought wasnt that tight and the collar wasnt thick. Is the Pro5 t shirts different now from what it was a couple of years ago?

Bumping this topic about 5 years later. Just wonder, has anyone bought any Pro5 t shirts recently? Ive been buying a couple lately and they wasnt that good. Ive been reading that they have a tight thick collar but the ones I bought wasnt that tight and the collar wasnt thick. Is the Pro5 t shirts different now from what it was a couple of years ago?

You may be buying the athletic line. They are thinner shirts meant for summer time. Check that you are buying heavy weight. They have been the same quality IMO, but the sizes have actually gotten bigger (unless I've gotten skinnier) to me the sizes run big until after you wash them.

I.e. before they were the perfect size when they were new. Drying them made them small. Vs. Now too big new and have to dry for the right size.

You may be buying the athletic line. They are thinner shirts meant for summer time. Check that you are buying heavy weight. They have been the same quality IMO, but the sizes have actually gotten bigger (unless I've gotten skinnier) to me the sizes run big until after you wash them.

I.e. before they were the perfect size when they were new. Drying them made them small. Vs. Now too big new and have to dry for the right size.
Ive been buying them from the official Pro5 website and on the tag it says Super Heavy on the tag so I guess its the heavy weight ones. If I compare the one I have to an older Pro5 t shirts from a couple of years ago then the older one looks better with a thicker tighter collar and the quality of the shirt seems better even if that is an atheltic tee.

Back
Top Bottom