KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

I just got my 11.5 from kith brooklyn. They were super slow only letting in one at a time. I was number 11 in line and by the time I got there size 12 in the purps were gone. I grabbed one of the last 11.5. Skipped on the apparel. And they let you buy both colorways and 3 other items. Next week will be INSANITY as everyone on the line are gunning for the cheetah pippens....
Damn. I want the black ponys and cheetahs. Might just go after the black ponys so i wont strike out.

How was the online release for the clothing. I want the multi check animal print pants. I'm tryna gauge how difficult it'll be. Everything dropped at 11 correct?

Did anyone else notice there was a larger size run, for a longer period of time for the red maestro ii? That was a pleasant surprise.

Ended up being able to cop both pairs of maestros online earlier. They both go hard

i like the red just can't justify having that many red shoes on deck.

them purps pop and are different also living in Atlanta i know im probably the only one with them

lastly no one here prob know's what kith is either :rofl:

Last edited:
I mean the pippens aren't like Jordan's or even other nikes so it's a niche market. Some people want them because their kith and it's "exclusive" but then again I think people just waiting out to see if they strike out on the next drop. After next week the prices should go up

I mean the pippens aren't like Jordan's or even other nikes so it's a niche market. Some people want them because their kith and it's "exclusive" but then again I think people just waiting out to see if they strike out on the next drop. After next week the prices should go up

the fact its kith and limited resellers scream $$$

then the regular crowd that likes having rare heat
( i personally fit into that crowd i have so many pairs its become more the hunt for limited rare kicks. lots of the GR releasing i already have and wear in my daily errands and stuff even to work)

Of course, it’s mostly kids and resellers copping in hopes to cash out.

The zoo pack coming next hopefully meets the same fate.

Just cause a shoe is “limited” makes it ok to forego comfort? The same rhetoric used by boost thots who needed an excuse to buy adidas. the “reason” why Nike and Jordan are dead but they limited so basketball is alive now. Lol

Pippens have always been heavy.
Maestros never sold well.

The pipens will be outta here.

I'm sorry but them flights (air maestros) arent all that and I'm sure a bunch of people agree because they never were big sellers.

The pipens will be outta here.

I'm sorry but them flights (air maestros) arent all that and I'm sure a bunch of people agree because they never were big sellers.

These purps were FIRE as for the red Def hard pass its another red shoe a basic one at that

the pips will be problem but again resell will suck. cause those that want Kith stuff know how to get it !

unless your me and just saw a shoe you like and got help on how to cop :rofl:

overall unless its off white, yeezy, or some kaws resell will be mediocre and lots of dudes are stuck with shoes for years

like them damn olive AF boots. you out your dang mind if you think someone paying more than 100$ over at this point B

These purps were FIRE as for the red Def hard pass its another red shoe a basic one at that

the pips will be problem but again resell will suck. cause those that want Kith stuff know how to get it !

unless your me and just saw a shoe you like and got help on how to cop :rofl:

overall unless its off white, yeezy, or some kaws resell will be mediocre and lots of dudes are stuck with shoes for years

like them damn olive AF boots. you out your dang mind if you think someone paying more than 100$ over at this point B

When I talk about flights I mean these.
nike-air-maestro-2-page.jpg

What Fieg did to his version was bananas; but the fact remains that the model wasn't popular in the first place.

I think to the casual buyer, the Maestro's were not popular. But for ME, I have always loved the model. I still have the OG pair that Pippen wore back in the day. So naturally these were a no brainer.

Nike should have Retro'd these a few years ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-155951.jpg
    Screenshot_20170930-155951.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
i love the air pippen 1s so i actually want the shoe. had the bred and all white pippens as a kid. its a shame people only cop to resell.

tenor.gif

Pippens have always held a special place to be. Back in '97, I chose some Uptempo 3 ('97) (still a grail of mine) over Black/Red XIIs and my best friend had the Black/Red Pippen 1. I'm usually not big on "collab/hyped" stuff but the Pony Hair Pippen 1 are a problem!

Back
Top Bottom