KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Where do new products pop up in the kith site? Is it the home page or a link specifi to the collab?

Thanks

Also for those who have copped a hyped item from kith what do you checkout with PayPal. Or the kith checkout? Which is faster?

These make me happy.
F13C4CD2-5514-422B-BA4D-E0EE9C436EC5.jpeg
24AAB0B2-272A-4791-BEDD-76A434323293.jpeg
B683EB07-8DC9-4617-AC95-12B823754B8B.jpeg

So my Maestros came apparently already worn and damaged???? They have creasing and marks all over the shoe

Did your box come with tissue paper in it?

I'm a sz 12, my pair of purples came in today (in the black box) and I was very surprised to see that there was no tissue paper in the box at all. My pair didn't have black marks like this one it, but there was definitely some scuffs all throughout the shoe.

If there's no tissue paper that's definitely the cause. The shoe rubbed on the black box during shipping

I'm a sz 12, my pair of purples came in today (in the black box) and I was very surprised to see that there was no tissue paper in the box at all. My pair didn't have black marks like this one it, but there was definitely some scuffs all throughout the shoe.

If there's no tissue paper that's definitely the cause. The shoe rubbed on the black box during shipping
Mine just came in a box sans paper too. Size 13. No issues thankfully.

Mine just came in a box sans paper too. Size 13. No issues thankfully.

KITH f'in up

Damn I'm late, didn't realise stuff had already dropped. Kind of wanted the purples but not too mad about missing them.

Need the animal prints though... Anyone know what time they drop tomorrow? Also is there a direct link rather than having to click around the site?

Just googled about the release time and came across these ATC's you guys have been talking about

Few questions...
Anybody know of any ATC's where you don't need a US address?
How safe are they? Would rather not email someone my credit card details
On a popular release what sort of percentage are they successful? Like what would the odds have been to get a pair of the KAWS Jordan collab?

rsvp heat is the ATC I stumbled across... I assumed the whole thing is automated but looks like you still have to do some work (see below). What exactly does the ATC do?

Excuse all the questions and posts haha

• Pay close attention to our Twitter feed during the release. Turning on Tweet notifications for our Tweets is recommended.
  • Do not sign in until you receive a text or read a Tweet telling you to sign in.
  • You may receive an add to cart text with a Nike account that is not yours. This is one of our accounts we are using for you as backup. Log in to that account and checkout.
  • Texts usually come within 4 minutes of release time. But if Nikes site begins to crash shoes could take hours to add.
  • If you log in and don’t see the shoes in your cart after getting the Add to Cart text wait about 45 seconds then sign in again.

Will there be countdown links like Kith does for the Monday program? My apologies if this has been asked already.

So many damn options to choose from man. Definitely want the "chimera 1s" but also want the jacket or pants. Doubt I'll even have time to select things manually :smh:

Back
Top Bottom