Kitten Found Smoking a Bong LOLOL~! vol. KittyBongBong

Video of Kittensmoking lol i never thought i've live to see this wow...
[h1]Cat 'stuffed in homemade bong' by owner[/h1]A Nebraska man is facing animal cruelty charges after stuffing his six-month-old cat into a home-madebong, in an effort to mellow out the animal.
Twenty-year-old Acea Schomaker was cited on suspicion of animal cruelty after authorities caught him smoking marijuana through a hose attached to a30cmx15cm plastic box containing his pet kitten, Shadow, the Associated Press reported.

Shadow was promptly taken to the Capital Humane Society, and she appears to be in good condition.

"This cat was just dazed," Sergeant Andy Stebbing said. "She was on the front seat of the cop car, wrapped in a blanket, and never moved all theway to the humane society."

Police discovered Schomaker's attempted feline freakout after responding to a domestic disturbance call at the home he shares with his grandfather.

As well as being cited for misdemeanour animal cruelty and having to pay a US$400 fine, Scholmaker also faces charges for possession of marijuana andparaphernalia. He may face more severe animal cruelty charges if the cat dies or is found to have suffered permanent damage.

He told police he was trying to calm the animal down because she had been hyperactive.

"What the human mind doesn't invent, huh?" Capital Humane Society executive director Bob Downey said.

Video here: Video of Kitten smoking
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I break the dudes jaw then stuff him in a boiler room where there is no chimney. I'll wonder how he'd like being stuck in fumes.

I hate when people link me to a website thats all laggy and full of ads
just embed the dam youtube video

damn I would have jumped kick this dumb %!@@....what happened to just blowing smoke in the face ??? smh
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom