Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I checked my e-mails and they sent me an e-mail claiming they were unable to obtain my 8.5 Foamposites. They said they have a sz9 but I refused and said I wanted my refund. I also stated that if they didn't reply within 24 hours of me sending this e-mail I would be escalating my paypal claim. Especially after the website being down now and them taking so long to reply. I'm not going to wait...
not gonna lie, but if i was in your shoes, i woulda taken that 9 and resold, rebuy the 8.5....or just keep the 9

but glad things got better imo
I can't find a size 8.5 at all. If you find a pair let me know. I'll pay you instead of kixclusive.

Originally Posted by Barry914

If u think FCNY and Kixclusive are shady where do you order from for like old jordans and what not?
I still buy from FCNY/FCLA. However I purchase with the knowledge that the shoes may be slightly used and I'll be overpaying for them...

Damn bro hope u get ur refund back/ I usually check that site and I was about to coppe a 2001 black cements/ but I'm glad I hesitated/ now I won't buyfrom that site/ I did order from promo shoes ,napsize and they shipp fast

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Damn bro hope u get ur refund back/ I usually check that site and I was about to coppe a 2001 black cements/ but I'm glad I hesitated/ now I won't buy from that site/ I did order from promo shoes ,napsize and they shipp fast

Promoshoes...

Ummm...

The thing about promo is that the owner also owns a fake shoe site (or so I hear, was a thread about this on NT). Was told that sometimes his high qualityfakes get mixed in with authentic shoes.

^^ i remember that thread also but i guess its a risk and hope that the site ur ordering is really legit/ the same thing with a west coast shoe store sheiksthere was a rumor that they were selling fake js from what i heard.

All I do is hear bad things about Kixclusive. They need to get some better customer service. Most likey they don't have shoes in they scrambling aroundlooking to get the shoes for you. This is cause for poor HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, why answer back when you don't have shoes in.

its true about kixclusive i have order 2 times from there and the first i returned a jordan cuz it didnt look DS and they gave me my money back.
but the 2times i order the quickstrike 20s and they sent me the OG colorway 20s but i didnt email them back or anything cuz it didnt really bother me.

file with your credit card company or debit card company, paypal will take forever to get your money back. i always file with my credit card company first thenpaypal at the same time and let them deal with it.

ive ordered from kixclusive once and didnt really have a problem they said they would ship them one day and didnt so i emailed them and then they overnightedthem and i got them the next day

Hi, my name is Airrion and I am an employee of Kixclusive. We are completely legit and over 90% of our shoes are NOT on consignment. Approximately 10% of ourinventory is on special order from Japan or is in transit from our consignment clients. In rare cases, like the OP's Foamposite Pearl issue, we receiveshipment confirmation of the shoe and then the seller will state, "well I changed my mind or I sold them here because I needed quick cash" so then weare forced to scramble to find the shoes elsewhere. We have never frauded a customer and never will. Anyone who did not receive their shoes was issued a fullrefund plus a discount off a future order.

With that said, we take complete responsibility for any inconvenience we have caused to any customer and we are currently working to make some positive changesto our company. We just hired new employees to deal solely with customer issues and inquiries, so everyone will receive a timely reply via email tosupport@kixclusive.com. In addition, we will be setting up a 1-800 number within the next couple of months that anyone can call to make a purchase, askquestions about a current purchase or just general questions about shoe condition, ordering, etc.

We take your business very seriously and promise that change is coming. We are taking steps to improve every facet of our company and if you have any input oradvice for us, we really want to hear it!

We will also be opening our first brick and mortar store in NYC opening later this year in SOHO. That way you have an additional place to contact us or speakwith us in person.

If anyone has any questions or concerns I will be glad to address them here in this post.

Thank you,
Airrion

I sent you a pm, please check inbox.

Like I said in the PM box, my issue was with the assurance and feedback. All I needed to know was the status. I wasn't told that you guys were out lookingfor another pair of the Foams until I was told so by another NTer. It was NOT my intent to ever throw dirt at the integrity of your business. I've neverhad an issue with Kixclusive until this incident. All I needed was a little assurance.

I apologize if this may have defamed Kixclusive in anyway. On the real, that was never my intent. As a customer though I just expect order status updates. OnceI get my refund, the situation is rectified in my eyes. I'll harbor no ill will. In the future I just expect a little more consideration. I understand youhave other customers, I really do. However you e-mailed me twice and you didn't tell me you were attempting to find another pair for me. Had you told methat, I would've had some clarification.

That's all I needed.

SneakerHeathen,
Yes we understand that the lack of communication was the major problem and we apologize. We recently hired a new employee to handle all of our emails and ithas taken us some time to get them accustomed to their job. Since last Thursday all of the emails are being responded to, so you may have received a reply atthis time.

We did not receive a PM in our box from you. Please resend that to us so we know how you would like to proceed with your current Foamposite order.

Regards,
Airrion

how long has Kixclusive been up and they're just now hiring someone to answer emails
eyes.gif

Executive76,
We have been able to handle the emails quite well up until late last year when business started to pick up. We apologize that we had this issue and did notaddress it when it first began. However, we ensure that we are taking steps to improve our services and customer relations. We promise that we are dedicated toeach and every customer.

Regards,
Airrion

cool i ordered a pair of shoes yesterday and wondering if you guys send out tracking numbers.thanks!

Airrion I have heard bad things. I heard on Purple foams and Yeezys just to name some. Taking over 2 weeks to ship and no answers. I understand if youdon't have the shoes and you are working with the customer but, to ignore them is something else. I'm really glad that they hired more people Idon't think the owner can do everything by himself. Just my 2 cents.

I stayed out of here for the most part, checked in, glad to see all is taking a turn towards resolution.

However, there is no excuse for the lack of communication. The owner of the business needs to stay up all night answering emails if he values his business.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

I stayed out of here for the most part, checked in, glad to see all is taking a turn towards resolution.

However, there is no excuse for the lack of communication. The owner of the business needs to stay up all night answering emails if he values his business.
i can assure you he does...

I had been a victim of kixclusive even before Airrion was with the site. Before the site even went up, one of the co-founders placed several bulk orders fromme and everything was fine until April 2007 when they placed another bulk order from me. After they agreed to all my quoted prices, I went and acquired everysingle pair of shoes from their order which came to about 5 to 6k. When I sent them the invoice for the order, it took them a week to reply to me telling methat my prices were too high and cancelled the order leaving me with at least 60 to 70 pairs of shoes, some of which are still sitting in my warehouse. A monthlater, they sent a couple of emails asking for another quotation for some shoes but I did not respond. They then asked if I were to cut them off for good andmy reply was only natural - "YES"!

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

I had been a victim of kixclusive even before Airrion was with the site. Before the site even went up, one of the co-founders placed several bulk orders from me and everything was fine until April 2007 when they placed another bulk order from me. After they agreed to all my quoted prices, I went and acquired every single pair of shoes from their order which came to about 5 to 6k. When I sent them the invoice for the order, it took them a week to reply to me telling me that my prices were too high and cancelled the order leaving me with at least 60 to 70 pairs of shoes, some of which are still sitting in my warehouse. A month later, they sent a couple of emails asking for another quotation for some shoes but I did not respond. They then asked if I were to cut them off for good and my reply was only natural - "YES"!

Similar thing happened to me, but it wasnt to that extent of your situation. I know better than that, nevertheless, I never dealt with them again.

Back
Top Bottom