Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

I ordered a pair of Pearl Foams from Kixclusive on the 22nd. Usually they take 2 days to ship (according to the site). I've purchased quite a few pairsfrom them in the past and never had an issue.

Until now...

I waited 4 days to receive some sort of tracking info. None. I've been logging into their site waiting for it, no avail. I've sent numerous e-mails andmessages from the site. No answer.

Yesterday I filed a dispute against them via paypal. I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I escalate the dispute.

SMH, since when did Kixclusive get so shady? Anybody else have a similar experience?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I ordered a pair of Pearl Foams from Kixclusive on the 22nd. Usually they take 2 days to ship (according to the site). I've purchased quite a few pairs from them in the past and never had an issue.

Until now...

I waited 4 days to receive some sort of tracking info. None. I've been logging into their site waiting for it, no avail. I've sent numerous e-mails and messages from the site. No answer.

Yesterday I filed a dispute against them via paypal. I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I escalate the dispute.

SMH, since when did Kixclusive get so shady? Anybody else have a similar experience?
mad.gif
i have order from them before never had any problems and they are really friendly ppl
and maybe the shoes is on special order! that takes longer to ship and such
but they do take time answering email. if i was you ill wait for a email and see if they discount you money from your next purchase

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I ordered a pair of Pearl Foams from Kixclusive on the 22nd. Usually they take 2 days to ship (according to the site). I've purchased quite a few pairs from them in the past and never had an issue.

Until now...

I waited 4 days to receive some sort of tracking info. None. I've been logging into their site waiting for it, no avail. I've sent numerous e-mails and messages from the site. No answer.

mad.gif
i have order from them before never had any problems and they are really friendly ppl
and maybe the shoes is on special order! that takes longer to ship and such
but they do take time answering email. if i was you ill wait for a email and see if they discount you money from your next purchase
I've sent numerous e-mails. 11 days since I placed an order. No reply.

Do you have their phone number and/or address?

I've heard good and bad things from that site......I will never trust them with my money.
If Paypal cant solve your issue in a timely matter, file a claim with the better business bureau.

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

If they don't reply on your paypal dispute you'll get a refund right?
Not unless I don't escalate the dispute in a timely fashion. If I do and they don't reply then yes I'll get my money back. Howeverthat's not solving the problem in the least. Yeah I get my cash back but I don't get the shoes I paid for.

That really irks me.

^^^There isn't a phone number but their is an address I think its in the FAQ section of the website. Tried there

I had issues with that site as well, when I ordered my Royal Griffeys. It took me about two weeks to get my shoes but it was such as hassle that I would neverorder from them again. I had to send them about 4 emails and even though they responded to each one it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

OP i remember there was a thread a while ago about someone selling a pair of shoes to kixclusive and when he received the shoes he then changed what hereceived with a pair of cracked shoes and sent them back to make it look like he didn't accept the package ( Has some sort of connection with the postalservice or the person working there was a complete dummy) then filed a claim on paypal and got his money back since he did not "accept the package thatwas delivered." Not sure what the title was but i know 100% there was a thread about it on niketalk.

same thing happened when i order a pair of yeezys (when they were cheaper then what they have them listed as now) from there, i choose over night shipping ,2days passed and i didn't receive any tracking number or anything ..so i emailed them and was told they were on special order and would take them 7 to 9days for them to receive my pair from their supplier ...and then 2 weeks later i was emailed they couldn't find my size so they issued me a full refund...it was a big mess ...glad i got my full refund ...i doubt ill ever deal with them again
eyes.gif

They've still have not responded even after getting paypal involved.

I'll give it a couple more days before I escalate. I've sent at least 15 messages and have not received any remnant of a reply.

was not worth retail for these and DEFINITELY not worth what kixclusive is charging but to each its own...good luck homie hope u get ur kicks or money....

smh iv order'ed from them a couple times and iv never had any problems with them

Kixclusive is shady. I've heard a few stories about these guys.

Back
Top Bottom