Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

The black has a nice gold sheen to it

I'd normally defer to TPG, but just trying them on in the house, the cushioning doesn't feel like anything special. And I really like the CFD1, these don't seem like they're even in the same ballpark.

I was on my way to a soccer tournament when I heard that the Curry 1s were being sold at Stoneridge. I stopped by real quick for confirmation, and on my way out I noticed that they were selling the Christmas colorway. If I had more time, I would've asked what sizes they had.

Okay maybe I went too far with that comparison lol. I was wearing thick socks. I will let it break in as it looks like it's foam based cushion. It does have a low to the ground feel and the upper has the clutchfit material feel like the CFD but more breathable.

I like the black pair because the back of the midsole is painted to match the heel design. Christmas the teal color right? Probably won't get any more colorways.

View media item 1835688View media item 1835689

This site is completely 100% legit. Klay Thompson himself posted that link on his Instagram and it's the official site of Anta. I signed up for their email list to see if they're going to come up with new colorways and new gear (which I'm sure they will) 

That's some pretty high praise. It's nice that they add the little things like the bag and the socks. I already saw a couple of pairs on ebay for about $200 *insert cry emoji*

Okay maybe I went too far with that comparison lol. I was wearing thick socks. I will let it break in as it looks like it's foam based cushion. It does have a low to the ground feel and the upper has the clutchfit material feel like the CFD but more breathable.

I like the black pair because the back of the midsole is painted to match the heel design. Christmas the teal color right? Probably won't get any more colorways.

View media item 1835688View media item 1835689

Yes. Teal ones are for Christmas.

The red ones posted above are Chinese New Years?

Anybody have any info on the SharkWeb Control, the shoe that was thought to be his sig? I like the shape and design of that and want to find a pair when they release. I put a pic below in case people forgot it? View media item 1835949

Val
Wait Valley Fair is on the list? Are you sure? 
valley fair is not on the list. Hayward, concord, Pleasanton, the 2 champ stores in the city. Only 5 stores. Got lucky at southland mall the guy let me at 745 am. Malls opens at 8 am today.

Last edited:

This site is completely 100% legit. Klay Thompson himself posted that link on his Instagram and it's the official site of Anta. I signed up for their email list to see if they're going to come up with new colorways and new gear (which I'm sure they will) 
Cool looked up Klay's Instagram.  Hopefully get my shoes by the end of the year.

Man valley fair Champs did get them! They still got inventory! I wish I knew before driving to Hayward!

Last edited:
damn..... r they at least comfy??

With a little break-in time I think will be even better. Not familiar with their foam so just a blind assumption.

Wonder if all or at least the high traffic Champs got these but not listed on the launch locator because they got their shipment late. If they got the Christmas I'll go check them out.

Just an update.  I got a shipping confirmation from my order from:

http://www.shopkt1.com/store/

Looks like it is originating from Virginia.  Really doubtful it will be here in time for Christmas, but hopefully by New Year's.

So a size 11 shoe the package is listed at 4.1 lbs, but that no doubt includes the sock and bag.

Back
Top Bottom