Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

I figured that Stoneridge and Valley Fair would get them, surprised to see Southland on the list.
I'll be there Saturday morning.

If any of you are able to cop, please report on how they fit, look in hand, etc. Pics if you can too please!

These shoe brands have no creativity anymore. Every shoe has the same sillouhette. That's one area I'll at least give Nike some credit. Different silhouettes for different shoes.

these shoes suck and so does UA curry shoes

I stopped by Champs at Southland. The employee I talked to thinks the KTs will retail for $110. I definitely will need to have them in hand and try on before I make a decision.

I stopped by Champs at Southland. The employee I talked to thinks the KTs will retail for $110. I definitely will need to have them in hand and try on before I make a decision.

Is your location first come first serve? I still need to call my local champs.

Was a surprise they had the Aways too. Had to get them on the spot since I was going to buy from hibasketball after seeing how they fit. The socks and bag was a nice bonus.

I would say cushioning is comparable to the Clutch Fit Drive 1. Kinda on the narrow side will have to break them in.

How's the cushioning in these?

I'd normally defer to TPG, but just trying them on in the house, the cushioning doesn't feel like anything special. And I really like the CFD1, these don't seem like they're even in the same ballpark.

I was on my way to a soccer tournament when I heard that the Curry 1s were being sold at Stoneridge. I stopped by real quick for confirmation, and on my way out I noticed that they were selling the Christmas colorway. If I had more time, I would've asked what sizes they had.

Klay Thompson Explains Why He Looked Miserable in That ANTA Sneaker Photo

"I had a long night he night before," said Thompson about his lethargic appearance in the photos.  "We just flew in. Two long nights. That's about it."

Thompson also made sure to get ahead of any unflattering photos that may surface from today's event.

"Probably how I'm looking now,"  he added.  "Just a bad angle, it's alright."

Via: S0lecollector

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom