Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Wore mine today. Really comfy, feels good out the box. Just had to break them in before I ball in them.

Comfortable and supportive.

View media item 1839916

What size did you go with? I got my true US size 8.5 and it felt a bit too snug/narrow in the forefoot (my feet are a little wide). Looked at the CM measurement and it's only 26 (or 260 since China uses MM) when it's usually 26.5. Went to another Champs and got a size 9 which is 26.5. Feels a bit better, just maybe a little long. More than likely going to stick with the 9, just wondering if they feel a bit looser after breaking in or if I should just stick with the 9.

View media item 1840006

I went with a size 9, true size.

The toe area was a bit tight at first, after I would say 10-15 min of walking, they felt better.

The heel area fits and supports well. No heel slip.

If your toe area and feet are wide. I would suggest to just size up .5.

Did 10.5 sell out from that website? Do these run TTS, big or small?
They never had 10.5 listed on the site or in stores.  Neither Southland or Stoneridge received a 10.5 either, so I don't believe it was made in that size.  The euro sizing on the 11's is 44.5, which is what UA and Nike equate to their 10.5.  In other words, go TTS with the Euro sizing on these.  I'm a 10.5 and 11's fit great.

Last edited:
Klay Thompson Explains Why He Looked Miserable in That ANTA Sneaker Photo

"I had a long night he night before," said Thompson about his lethargic appearance in the photos. "We just flew in. Two long nights. That's about it."
Thompson also made sure to get ahead of any unflattering photos that may surface from today's event.
"Probably how I'm looking now," he added. "Just a bad angle, it's alright."

Via: S0lecollector
people were just. Having his balls. He always looks high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom