Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Got mine in today. Gotta say Anta did a good job for a soft launch and it was  nice touch adding the socks and carry bag. Shoes came double boxed and the actual shoe box is at least different looking from a non design box. While they didn't reinvent the wheel here, this was a decent first effort for Anta and Klay and I look forward to seeing what they produce in the future.

My brother is returning a pair of white 12's to Southland Champs when they open. He was able to get his true size online.

@Salacious Crumb
 how do they compare to the Curry 1 and 2?

Only owned and played ball in the curry 1, no 2''s yet.

Both indoor, I prefer the KT, has a better fit and feel compared to the 1s. Slight more ankle protection when laced fully.

KT has ton more traction, not saying the Curry 1 are bad but the Klay's perform better.

Decent comfort from foot to heel. Can't complain for a $100 price shoe.

The warehouse mine shipped from was in Virginia. Didn't get a shipping # until 4 days after the order.

Last edited:
Only owned and played ball in the curry 1, no 2''s yet.

Both indoor, I prefer the KT, has a better fit and feel compared to the 1s. Slight more ankle protection when laced fully.

KT has ton more traction, not saying the Curry 1 are bad but the Klay's perform better.

Decent comfort from foot to heel. Can't complain for a $100 price shoe.
Thank you!  Waiting on my shipment!  @Salacious Crumb  repped.

Last edited:
Lows look pretty good. Hopefully they'll have size 10.5 on the anta website.

Last edited:
Chandler Parsons debuted a red/black PE of the KT 1's (pretty sure they were the kt 1's anyways). too shiny though :tongue: 

Back
Top Bottom