Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Dope, repped! Do you know how the sizing is on these? I think jahronmon or whatever his name is from WearTesters says it runs big?

Really depends on your feet. Mine are semi-wide, and my true US size fit perfect lengthwise but feel a little narrow midfoot. Half size up fit comfortable but just a tad bit long. I prefer a good length so I stuck with TTS. I'm not a baller though, not sure if that makes any difference.

If you're familiar with Asian sizing, I noticed that the Asian sizing seems to be half a size smaller when converted to US sizing. For example I'm a US8.5, which is usually 26.5CM, but for Anta it's 26.0CM.

I went true size with these (9) and fits perfect. But not the best in sizing. Any shoe in a 9 usually fits me.

Really depends on your feet. Mine are semi-wide, and my true US size fit perfect lengthwise but feel a little narrow midfoot. Half size up fit comfortable but just a tad bit long. I prefer a good length so I stuck with TTS. I'm not a baller though, not sure if that makes any difference.

If you're familiar with Asian sizing, I noticed that the Asian sizing seems to be half a size smaller when converted to US sizing. For example I'm a US8.5, which is usually 26.5CM, but for Anta it's 26.0CM.

awesome, appreciate this information and the quick replies.

Yes GS. That would've been really lazy using the same design if they were the 2s. 1.5 understandable since it would be an upgrade on the heel cushioning. Wonder how the 2s will look like. Might be better than Curry 3? haha

Valley Fair Champs has all three colorways anyone in the Bay Area needs.

Yes GS. That would've been really lazy using the same design if they were the 2s. 1.5 understandable since it would be an upgrade on the heel cushioning. Wonder how the 2s will look like. Might be better than Curry 3? haha

Ha... Gotcha.

^that was such a half-@ssed review lol

Wish that CNY colorway hit the states. I still think the white's are super clean.

Did they have GS sizes as well? I might call them up tomorrow if you dont know.

I love that the markings on the sides reminds me of the top of the oracle.

Yeah, id buy those. Mannn, if they release those in the Bay later, its on.

Still haven't made it to Valley Fair yet to check the model out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom