Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

I really want the knit still water KT4's, but I'm a size 11.5!! from what I'm gathering, Chinese shoes aren't made in 11.5. it's weird since they make literally every other size. I wonder what Chinese people who are size 11.5 do when they need shoes.

anybody else have the same problem? I'm thinking about going a half size down to 11. but if they don't fit, I'm pretty much screwed.

I'm usually an 11.5 (11 in adidas), and I bought a pair of the KT3 Lights in 11 and they were fine for me. Usually width is a huge issue for me but I have no problems with the 11s for the Lights. Can't attest to the KT3/4 but I'd imagine it's the same.

I really want the knit still water KT4's, but I'm a size 11.5!! from what I'm gathering, Chinese shoes aren't made in 11.5. it's weird since they make literally every other size. I wonder what Chinese people who are size 11.5 do when they need shoes.

anybody else have the same problem? I'm thinking about going a half size down to 11. but if they don't fit, I'm pretty much screwed.
Same exact post I made earlier in the tread and I ordered an 11 and they fit perfectly . Get the 11 and enjoy these shoes are amazing

Same exact post I made earlier in the tread and I ordered an 11 and they fit perfectly . Get the 11 and enjoy these shoes are amazing
yeah, i guess thats what im going to have to do. did you have to take the insole out? or they fit fine out of the box?

I’m a size 10 in most shoes and it seems like Anta doesn’t make size 10s. Decided to grab a 10.5 in the 4 lows since it’s usually easier to size up then size down. Worst case scenario is I wear them casually or my son who wears a 10.5 gets them...

I would kill to do some custom colours for the KT4 low like we can with the NikeID stuff. Could make some great stuff.

This is just a PSA for anyone who is a size 11.5 US and wants the knit KT4s but is unsure whether or not the size 11's will fit.

I had the same dilemma and i decided to take the gamble of buying the size 11's since ANTA doesnt make a size 11.5 US. They fit perfectly. I have yet to play in them, but as far as fit goes, its all good. IDK if the half size down applies to all other sizes, but as far as 11.5 US just go with the 11 US and you wont be disappointed.

does anybody happen to know if the same applies to the KT4 Lows?

Fit right outta the box
Thanks for the heads up! Glad i took your advice.

I am normally a 10 but Anta doesn’t make a 10. Their size 10.5 looked to be very close to a 10 in other brands so I ordered a pair of the KT4 lows in a 10.5. They came in the other day and sizing feels like 10 in most Nike/JB hoop shoes. Hope this helps others looking to try these out. Haven’t hooped in my pair yet. Will get to that over the next few days.

11931101-3_6_.jpg

11931101-1_2_.jpg

so i just came back from playing in my KT4s and i feel like they might be too big. my foot kept sliding around in them. every time i would cut or cross over, my foot would slide around. it was also uncomfortable pulling up for a jump shot since my foot would slide forward a bit. they feel fine on foot when i tried them on, but playing in them was a whole different story. im a size 11.5 and these are 11's, i dont think going down to a 10.5 would be a good idea since then they might be too tight. and shipping them back would be way too expensive. i guess ill give them another shot, but if they dont work out, i guess ill be stuck with these.

Try thicker insoles or double socking. That almost always works for me if shoes feel a touch too big (like a 1/4 size big).

Try thicker insoles or double socking. That almost always works for me if shoes feel a touch too big (like a 1/4 size big).
i just tried out the double socking and it does feel a bit better, its a lot tighter though so maybe i have to find the right mix of socks. maybe its just the knit thats a little loose so it gives way when i side step. its mostly just lateral movements that are giving me trouble. thanks for the advice

im probably going to have to resell these since the return shipping would be too expensive.

Last edited:
Really? With tax and gas to the city it'll be $200+ so pass don't like them that much. Just get a low when they're cheaper then call it a day

Back
Top Bottom