Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

My issue with my foot is its usually too wide for a lot of ball shoes. So im usually a 10 in most basketball shoes like curry 1-all, westbrook, kyrie 4, 5.
However Im a 9.5 in a lot of kobes, KD 11, and regular nike shoes like reacts and air max 270s.

Would size 9 fits? I kinda want to get the all star but only size left is a 9

I wouldn't chance it with a 9. Don't own the 4s, yet, but I imagine these are tts like the kt3s unlike the kt1/2(narrow).

My issue with my foot is its usually too wide for a lot of ball shoes. So im usually a 10 in most basketball shoes like curry 1-all, westbrook, kyrie 4, 5.
However Im a 9.5 in a lot of kobes, KD 11, and regular nike shoes like reacts and air max 270s.

Would size 9 fits? I kinda want to get the all star but only size left is a 9
These fit slightly larger then the KT3 so imo you would be ok going with a size 9 .

Myself I wear a size 11.5 in all my kobes and moat KD etc etc....i went with a size 11 in my KT4 and the fit was money. I know everybodies foot is different but juat giving you my personal experience. I am also very flat footed so width is normally an issue for me but going half size down in the MY lone has always fit me perfect

anybody had issue with the famuji sneaker? i bought 2 pairs of kt 4, and its been more than a week i still dont have any shipping info, contacted them and they forgot my order, i even chose the 20 $ EMS shipping method.

anybody ordered before from them and how long did it take to receive the shoes?

I ordered some KT4 lows from them a couple of months ago. Took about 1 week before they got around to boxing and shipping my shoes. Was weird waiting that long for a tracking number. Shoes showed up about 1 week later in a nice package with a couple of stickers and KT4 shopping bag.

i've order a few times from famuji and they are slow compared to nike, but the shoes did arrive with the right size and everything. one time it took over a month because it was during the christmas holiday so i understand.

update

after 2 weeks, I received the tracking today. guess i just have to wait, because i only heard good and fast shipping here. glad im not alone.

Just ordered KT 4 lows from Famuji. Anybody have a rough estimate on how long delivery takes? I live in Australia BTW

Speaking of Famuji, they have new Gordon Hayward 4 lows coloways.

There is a black version of Allstars
B2EC3043-D8EA-4957-AB52-C8C2E2BAFE66.jpeg

Anyone have the KT4 Disruptives? I'm looking to buy a pair, but am unsure of sizing. Can anyone comment if they run big, small, TTS? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
20190731_161422.jpg

Got these from Famuji and holy sh*t thrse are bright and I love them. Reminds me of the KD 7 35000 degrees. Looking to grab the KT3 Low marvel from anktshop, anyone know how long delivery takes to Australia?

Very interesting...... KT line has not let me down yet so I will probably buy but these are not a good looking shoe at all

Interesting. I really like my 4 lows. If the 5s perform and they drop a low without the shroud then I'm in...

Back
Top Bottom