Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Two colourways of the KT4 lows are down to $88 ($83.60 with "weartesters" code). Shipping was $5 to Australia for me.

Had to cop the Iceman in 11 for that price.

Screenshot_20191001_135507.jpg

Screenshot_20191001_135523.jpg

Colourways really making this model. Those triple whites (I think, could be grey midsole) are nice ?.

Dubs colourway makes it look more like the KT3.

"...Anta Sports, Changhong, Meiling, Dicos, EHi Car Rental, Master Kong, China Mengniu Dairy, Migu Video, WuZun and Xiaoyin Technology are the Chinese companies that have ended or suspended their cooperation with the NBA, according to Chinese public statements translated by CNBC.
The remaining two Chinese partners are joint venture brands that have not issued any statements yet."

:smh: :smh:

Saw a post on one of the bay area websites that it's no new deals or renewals. Can't find the link right now. Think Klay is fine but probably hurts Looney and Jordan Poole more.

Found it

"Anta, which sponsors the shoes of three Warriors players, said Wednesday that it will immediately stop contract renewal negotiations with the NBA in response to Daryl Morey’s social media post. "

"If Anta holds up to its statement, Evans III won’t be wearing the brand next year, but Looney and Thompson may be in their custom shoes for longer. Looney signed a two-year deal with Anta this summer, and Thompson inked a 10-year extension with the company in 2017. "

Just new deals then, Klay is fine.

I admire some of their bad designs but those will not be one of them.

Anyway my Iceman KT4 lows arrived today from Famuji. Really happy with them, the fit is near perfect for me. Went with an 11, usually 11.5 in Nike but 11 in adidas. It's very snug across the middle of the foot but not suffocatingly so like the PG3. I have a really broad foot so this is usually an issue with me.

I've got about an index fingers space at the front, which makes a nice change from having a thumb or more at the front of any of my adidas hoops shoes (CLB 16/CE 17/Marquee Boost low). No heel lockdown issues at all. After wearing them if I wanted a looser fit then a 12 might have been ok, but I'm glad I went with size 11. I think if you were normal width then you'd be more than fine with half size down. Wide footers would just depend on how you like your fit.

Flashfoam is really comfortable but expected it to be more mushy coming from reviews. Maybe it will feel that way after a few wears but it's much more responsive than Boost and more responsive than I thought it would be. Very excited to play in them, the Marquee's had been giving me some horrible achillies pain (I think from the pillows due to the sloppy fit, thanks adidas).

Attachments

• IMG_20191017_192348.jpg
    IMG_20191017_192348.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 231
Back
Top Bottom