kmart 20% off coupon vol ps3

i know it's been posted. im just wondering if anyone got to buy a ps3 or xbox 360 using this code? called all kmarts around me and they won't acceptthe coupon
mad.gif

ehh i guess.. but i din't want to gamble it because the nearest one with a ps3 is 40 miles away.
smh.gif

i bought a 40gb with that coupon. and i used a second copy of the coupon to cop madden 08.

Yep, i got the 40GB for 319.99 along with Ratchet and Clank. They have to scan the coupon first, then ring up the item you're purchasing and I'd printthe coupon in color if I were you, because it does say on the coupon they don't have to take a printed out version of the coupon. Kmart is actually gettinga lot of PS3 sales from that coupon though, and most stores will now take it so long as it isn't black and white without much fuss. If they don't wantto take it just ask them to scan if anyway just to validate that the promotion is legit. At that point they'll usually let you use it even when theyinitially resist. When you combine the coupon with

Drake
Reatchet & Clank
Assasins Creed
COD 4
and
Motostorm

the PS3 isn't looking so bad. Oh yeah, you can also then get the 5 free Blue Ray movies if you print out that coupon online also. You should also get anHDMI cable or the PS3 HD Composite cables, because the supplied PS3 cable limits resolution output on screen to 480i which basically makes most games look likeWii Titles graphic wise.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

coupon expired on Saturday, didn't it? I wanna buy a 360 if it isn't.

there are two coupons. the last one expires tomorrow, 21st.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

smh.gif
at the stores saying they wont accept it because it says no electronics.
smh.gif

THE COUPON DOES NOT SAY THAT. It says

SAVINGS OFF REGULAR SALE AND CLEARANCE PRICED MERCHANDISE AND APPLIES TO THE HIGHEST ELIGIBLE ITEM IN THE TRANSACTION. SAVINGS CALCULATED BEFORE TAXES ANDAFTER ASSOCIATE DISCOUNT HAS BEEN APPLIED. EXLUDES ANY NIUMBER OF ITEMS PURSHACES ON "BUY ONE GET ON" EVENTS, LOTTERY TICKETS, EATERY, WARRENTIES,LICENSE, CONCESSIONS, DEPT 69 PRESCRIPTION PURCAHSES GASOLINE TOBACCO ALCCHOL WESTER UNION PRIOR TO LAYAWAY PURCHASES GIFT CARDS SALES PHOTO STUDIO SPECIALORDER JEWELRY NOT PAID FOR IN FULL DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. SEARS MERCHANDISE.

Kind of late on this..too many people got over using it and now a majority of stores will not take it on electronics now. I was able to get a 40g PS3 when itfirst hit the net. Some of the users over on CAG have been reporting that it still is working..so I would say if your close to KMart it's worth a shot.

Originally Posted by djaward

smh.gif
smh.gif

SAVINGS OFF REGULAR SALE AND CLEARANCE PRICED MERCHANDISE AND APPLIES TO THE HIGHEST ELIGIBLE ITEM IN THE TRANSACTION. SAVINGS CALCULATED BEFORE TAXES AND AFTER ASSOCIATE DISCOUNT HAS BEEN APPLIED. EXLUDES ANY NIUMBER OF ITEMS PURSHACES ON "BUY ONE GET ON" EVENTS, LOTTERY TICKETS, EATERY, WARRENTIES, LICENSE, CONCESSIONS, DEPT 69 PRESCRIPTION PURCAHSES GASOLINE TOBACCO ALCCHOL WESTER UNION PRIOR TO LAYAWAY PURCHASES GIFT CARDS SALES PHOTO STUDIO SPECIAL ORDER JEWELRY NOT PAID FOR IN FULL DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. SEARS MERCHANDISE.
it says SEARS HOME ELECTRONICS. on the coupon itself.

smh.gif
smh.gif

SAVINGS OFF REGULAR SALE AND CLEARANCE PRICED MERCHANDISE AND APPLIES TO THE HIGHEST ELIGIBLE ITEM IN THE TRANSACTION. SAVINGS CALCULATED BEFORE TAXES AND AFTER ASSOCIATE DISCOUNT HAS BEEN APPLIED. EXLUDES ANY NIUMBER OF ITEMS PURSHACES ON "BUY ONE GET ON" EVENTS, LOTTERY TICKETS, EATERY, WARRENTIES, LICENSE, CONCESSIONS, DEPT 69 PRESCRIPTION PURCAHSES GASOLINE TOBACCO ALCCHOL WESTER UNION PRIOR TO LAYAWAY PURCHASES GIFT CARDS SALES PHOTO STUDIO SPECIAL ORDER JEWELRY NOT PAID FOR IN FULL DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. SEARS MERCHANDISE.
So that means ANY ELECTRONICS??

i just bought a 32" Sony Bravia LCD today with it.

regular price was $799.99.

i got it for $639.99, which is better than the Black Friday deal at Circuit City for the same TV.

smh.gif
smh.gif

So that means ANY ELECTRONICS??

home electronics are EXCLUDED from the coupon.
who is that in your avy???
devil.gif

i went to THREE different KMarts all of them sold out of PS3s. Here's hoping the store I want to check answers their phone and still has one...

Back
Top Bottom