KMART FINED 25K FOR PUSH ON NOWITZKI ...nothing for RONDO?

Originally Posted by wttm

Is there any place where you can send emails to tell the league how messed up they are in regards to calls?
LOL

We should get a ton of us and email "reggie's mailbag" or whatever its called with dumb questions

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

get over it all ready
eyes.gif
Looks at sig.
grin.gif

That is disgusting. Rondo throws and elbow and Kirk in the stands and get a Tech. We should Stern and his #+$%@@$# on his procedure on altercations. This is atragedy

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

because without Rondo the Celt would have lost in game 6 and 7

Would fines have kept him out of those games?

They're too dumb to think that one through. He's on the Celtics, Stern and his goons wanted the Celtics to advance, so the first idea is no punishment."What about fines?" probably didn't occur to them until later if ever. Barkley's comments are just smoke. This isn't guard favoritism.This is the Celtics generating more money for the league if they stay in the race for the title. I watched both of Rondo's fouls live and Kenyon's foullive, and Rondo's were way worse.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

indifferent.gif

Some teams play under a different set of rules, I guess...
smh.gif
If I were Kenyon I'd be going at the commissioner's office somethin serious... This is pathetic...
You know its bad when a Mavs fan states this. Granted, Nowitness is one of the most realistic fans on this board, but this still speaks volumes.

If Dwight gets suspended for what he did, then Rondo should have.
If KMart gets fined, then Rondo should have.
If Dwight gets suspended, KMart gets fined, then Rondo should have gotten SOME sort of punishment for both the Miller and Kirk fouls. Beyond *%@++%@@ in theNBA front office.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
that foul was pretty blatant though.

Nothing basketball about just flat shoving dude to the floor after the whistle.

At least Rondo was during an actual play, playing the game, hard contact or not. K-Mart was after the whistle. Easy fine there.

preach....the rondo haters on this site be on some other stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
that foul was pretty blatant though.

Nothing basketball about just flat shoving dude to the floor after the whistle.

At least Rondo was during an actual play, playing the game, hard contact or not. K-Mart was after the whistle. Easy fine there.

preach....the rondo haters on this site be on some other stuff
laugh.gif
I'm sorry, but an "Irish whip" is not playing the game of basketball. It's playing backyard wrestling. And no one is blamingRondo for him not getting fined. The fault lies with Stu/Stern.

men im sofaking blown and they even fined rondo B #+# men the NBA love the celtics

Back
Top Bottom