Knicks game postponed due to asbestos in MSG

According to the Knicks, "Following last night’s Rangers game, during overnight maintenance of Madison Square Garden, which included cleaning asbestos-related materials in the attic above the ceiling, some debris fell into the arena. Out of an abundance of caution, and after consulting the NBA, we are postponing tonight’s Knicks vs. Magic game." Ticketholders are advised to retain their tickets, and to go to NYKnicks.com for rescheduling information.

According to the Knicks, "Following last night’s Rangers game, during overnight maintenance of Madison Square Garden, which included cleaning asbestos-related materials in the attic above the ceiling, some debris fell into the arena. Out of an abundance of caution, and after consulting the NBA, we are postponing tonight’s Knicks vs. Magic game." Ticketholders are advised to retain their tickets, and to go to NYKnicks.com for rescheduling information.

CA>NY

Staples center doesn't have those issues
pimp.gif

Sucks for the Knicks though
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I was looking foward to this game, getting all set to catch the train into the city and I find this out

30t6p3b.gif

I was looking foward to this game, getting all set to catch the train into the city and I find this out

Just a precaution I have asbestos siding on my house, just part of the deal with older buildings

Just a precaution I have asbestos siding on my house, just part of the deal with older buildings

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
Dolan should just tear that place down, instead of "renovating it" 
eyes.gif
he would rather just build a brand new arena but the decision is not up to him.

If Old Yankee stadium can be replaced by a new one, I don't see why MSG can't....

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

If Old Yankee stadium can be replaced by a new one, I don't see why MSG can't....

I honestly thought it was bed bugs or something. I mean they've been closing movie theaters left and right lately in the boroughs.

I honestly thought it was bed bugs or something. I mean they've been closing movie theaters left and right lately in the boroughs.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

...and shut down the self anointed "Mecca" of basketball.

You can't shut down an arena that has seen more Championships than Chicago Stadium, Boston Garden, the Great Western Forum.  The "Mecca" with that much history cannot be torn down.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

You can't shut down an arena that has seen more Championships than Chicago Stadium, Boston Garden, the Great Western Forum.  The "Mecca" with that much history cannot be torn down.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

this....

yes I know the sarcasm.

this....

yes I know the sarcasm.

the mecca title is not self anointed. go blame HOF players like MJ and Kobe for calling it that

the mecca title is not self anointed. go blame HOF players like MJ and Kobe for calling it that

Secondary testing showed it wasn't asbestos, it was a false alarm.

Secondary testing showed it wasn't asbestos, it was a false alarm.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I see what you did there....

Back
Top Bottom