'Knockout Game' Attack Leads To Hate Crime Charge

Played knock out and won a prison sentence.
Now will graduate to playing tap out in said prison.

Last edited:
Throw a book at this idiot

Like literally

Every day hes in jail for the next 10 years he gets the highschool algebra text book that he never bothered reading thrown at his face

Media makes up knockout game to scare folks into thinkin black kids are attacking people nationwide.

Dumbass white dude try to be part of urban legend and gets himself caught up

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect

Knockout game isn't "made up" tho.

Last edited:

Media makes up knockout game to scare folks into thinkin black kids are attacking people nationwide.

I think dude did it because of all of the videos online and in the media he was seeing.

Thats why he did it too a 79 year old black man, he most likely saw it as revenge.

Hes also from Texas, the south. 

Definitely not right though. A 79 year old too. Could have broke every bone in his body 
eek.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

Hope he gets life
Thats how I see it. 

My wording is bad.

-Do some idiots go around trying to knock people out and claim it to be a game.... yes, That Knockout game exist

That's just idiots committing assault. Been happening, will keep on happening

-Is there a nationwide epidemic of young black males mindless attacking innocent people like it was the new "craze"..... no

That's BS and that's how the media was selling it to the public. That knockout game is a urban legend

Man...

Can I say it? I'll say it...

Dude felt some type of way about black kids putting them hands on old white people...

He thought he could get away with it... And damb near did...

This is the FIRST INCIDENT I've seen... Where a guy explicitly says "I'm saying the 'knockout game'"... Which is a a made up media story designed to scare white people.

This will not the television coverage on conservative news stations...

Glad dude got caught... And hope he gets maxed out.

According to prosecutors, the video shows Barrett approach the victim and ask, "How's it going, man?" A "loud smack" is then heard, the victim falls to the ground, Barrett laughs and says, "Knockout." The assailant then flees in his vehicle.

"Knockout!" is the new "Uno!"

Animal :smh:

I do have to wonder why this incident is being touted as a hate crime while the black on white attacks arent though ? :nerd:

lucky it was only teeth and broken jaw. being KOd before you hit the ground is how skulls get split. victim could have died. :smh: why people think its cool to do this is beyond me.

I agree 100%. IMO when someone attacks someone who is blatantly old and frail like that they should be tried for attempted murder. This punk is really lucky he didnt kill the poor guy. :smh:

Last edited:
There has to be clear cut evidence of it being a hate crime before a prosecutor would even think of charging a person for one. This one seemed pretty cut and dry unlike the other ones I am aware of. Although I have seen some cases where a lawyer will over/under charge for no real reason so who knows.

According to CNN there is clear cut evidence.  He used the N word and other racial slurs during the taping of the video. 

But excuse me for saying this, but there is a pattern here.  A young black kid commits a senseless act of violence, and the media paints him as a thug and a animal.  A white kid commits a senseless crime, and they automatically start talking mental health.  He needs help blah blah blah. 

According to CNN there is clear cut evidence.  He used the N word and other racial slurs during the taping of the video. 

But excuse me for saying this, but there is a pattern here.  A young black kid commits a senseless act of violence, and the media paints him as a thug and a animal.  A white kid commits a senseless crime, and they automatically start talking mental health.  He needs help blah blah blah. 
This. It's a Blatant double standard.

Originally Posted by "dankenstien88"  

Animal
mean.gif

I do have to wonder why this incident is being touted as a hate crime while the black on white attacks arent though ?
nerd.gif

Did you even read the OP?
 Investigators retrieved other videos from Barrett's phone, including some in which he uses racial epithets and talks about trying to work up the courage to play the knockout game, the complaint states. In one, Barrett says: "That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?"

did you not read the article? 

he's just a misunderstood onion. 

Did you even read the OP?

Investigators retrieved other videos from Barrett's phone, including some in which he uses racial epithets and talks about trying to work up the courage to play the knockout game, the complaint states. In one, Barrett says: "That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?"

Aw ****... didnt even see that :rolleyes :smh:

I still think an attempted murder charge would be more appropriate given the old age and frailty of the victim.

My wording is bad.

-Do some idiots go around trying to knock people out and claim it to be a game.... yes, That Knockout game exist

That's just idiots committing assault. Been happening, will keep on happening

-Is there a nationwide epidemic of young black males mindless attacking innocent people like it was the new "craze"..... no

That's BS and that's how the media was selling it to the public. That knockout game is a urban legend

exactly, a couple of dumbass kids in the hood commit assault, the media runs with it as this huge game,with participants nationwide, sparking national outrage and scaring people who live in gated communities that black men are running rampant in the streets and knocking them out as they leave the tanning salon or Whole Foods.

Then you get idiots like these, who think it's real and want to "prove" something :smh:

Last edited:
I was watching the local news and kids on Long Island called it happy slumping. Group of those dumb kids could face 25 years. Good for those idiots.

if i saw a 79 yr old man randomly get his.jaw broken id see to it that the person doing n the assaulting ended up with their face n the dirt

Idc. Id Put myself in harms way. Too many cowards nowadays

Barrett's attorney, George Parnham, said Barrett has bipolar disorder and has been prescribed heavy medications to treat it. He said Barrett's family "feels horribly sympathetic" for the person who was attacked.

Another attempt to make the white man look less guilty when they are caught doing stupid ****
View media item 599544
Do they teach these lawyers to give these excuses in law school or something?

Last edited:
I don't care if he was a teen or a grown man. If you are dumb enough to play this game you should spend some serious time in jail.

I wonder if Faux is going to show this...nevermind, they're too busy covering Obamacare...
Fauxs angle is 'well why wasn't it a hate crime when those crack-crazed negroes were knockin out whites?! No justice for whites in this liberal era.'

Another attempt to make the white man look less guilty when they are caught doing stupid ****
View media item 599544
Do they teach these lawyers to give these excuses in law school or something?

Yea. It's a defense to assault, capacity, you don't have capacity you don't have men's rea, possibly no crime (well at least not assault and battery) however...no way this will hold up, it's a pretty high standard and there's video...we'll see, I'm often let down by judges...

Back
Top Bottom