Kobe 02 through 03 Sneaker Frenzy Appreciation Lots of pix

great post! it was pretty cool how he unexpectingly rocked all those sneaker brands that year...and i almost forgot that he wore answer IVs.
jt+lm
est` 011504

"I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half court shots I come correct your stats are whack compare the points that I drop I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps i'm keepin' my game tight and fulfillin' my hoop dreams"

wow, great post!
i never knew kobe wore those answer 4s, turbines or am elites.

Quote:
Some of those pics were taken when he was signed to Nike already chief.

I know what ya mean is was really just the aj12s and the ZK3s but I had to put those as a bonus to show Kobe's overall variety.

:wow:
eek.gif
Are those white/purple answer IV's? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Those white/purple Questions are :pimp:
pimp.gif

I knew he wore Jordans, but had no idea he wore that many Iverson's.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Kobe has always had the best PE's.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

is it just me or does Kobe, with all his P.E.s (especially Js), stand out more (and not bc. he's got nice colorways) than other players with their P.E.s
jt+lm
est` 011504

"I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half court shots I come correct your stats are whack compare the points that I drop I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps i'm keepin' my game tight and fulfillin' my hoop dreams"

Sweet pics!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

man i remember those cons i wanted those weapons man, i saw Kobe rock them on tv and thought, man he's old-school but damn those are hot!
JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

thanks RRthaKing23 for initiating this post. I've been waiting for this so long!! I appreciate it very much!

Yup! Kobe wore every brand from Nike to And 1's.... but the best shoe for me that he wore were all the Jordans, the Answer IV's and the Questions. ALL OF THEM ARE DOPE, REALLY DOPE :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Great post man. I totally forgot about all of this. I didn't even realize that Kobe wore that many different shoes. Good stuff.
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Back
Top Bottom