Kobe 02 through 03 Sneaker Frenzy Appreciation Lots of pix

the best coLorways are the bLack/Lakers 7s and the home Lakers 8s for sure!!...i remember during the 2003 season it was reported that kobe signed with jordan...but i guess he knew air jordan kobe sounds weird
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

I loved the PE's he wore that year. I always thought that it was weird that he wore Iversons though.

What the F***! Where the hell was I when Kobe wore Reebok and And 1????!!!!! :wow:
embarassed.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

WOW...I never knew he'd worn all those kicks. Must be nice to have shoe companies fight over u....great post!

pic of his rockin the questions is :pimp:
pimp.gif

"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

kobe must have some collection
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

do you think he wore whatever his wardrobe had during that time period? I wouldn't be surprised if he rocked whatever was appropriate for the team.

Investment Analyst​

And 1 has come a long way... well not really; their shoes are still garbage, and they don't look all that good. But back 5 years or so their shoes were straight garbage, except for the Tai-chi's or whatever they're called.

Kobe shoulda got some more XI PE's.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man. (Team Founder)
"Oh, you are disgruntled because I am looking good while accomplishing more things than you, and I have a .40 cal in my possession..."
James-Hughes-Gooden-Ilgauskas-Varejao-Marshall-Pavlovic-Gibson-Snow-Brown-Newble-Da. Jones-Wesley-Pollard-Dw. Jones​

Weird seeing Kobe in And 1's and Reeboks
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
M Kobe V Bryant P​

Man those 2k3s are straight fire. Mine don't fit but I still admire my white/silver ones. Also, his VII's are without a doubt the best VII colorway made. Ever. And the Laker III's. Just think about all the Jordan comparisons he woulda faced if he signed with JB...

Looks weird seeing him in Iverson's
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

yeah those are 2k5 pe's and no im pretty sure maggette didnt wanna see em that well. lol.
I'm nice around mics, word to Pippen.

248295757.jpg

His agent bought these at the Premium Outlet mall in Orlando for him to wear later that night. $99.99 + tax size 13.
[size=+2] TEAM OFFICE SPACE

"Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"
[/size]

Ghenges
Quote:
His agent bought these at the Premium Outlet mall in Orlando for him to wear later that night. $99.99 + tax size 13.

Kobe wears a sz. 14 though. I guess those run big?
"We speak in different voices...." - Saosin

Back
Top Bottom