Kobe 3 vs Hyperdunk vs Air Jordan 2009 vs Adidas Ts Commander

Which one is the best shoe to ball in when comparing durability, grip, and overall cushion? I need a good basketball shoe that has pretty good durabilitybecause im wearing these for a whole season of summer ball and high school ball.

I've played in the Kobe 3's, hyperdunks, and ts commanders. I'd have to say my favorite of the three has to be the Kobe 3's.

Hyperdunks - I used these for a couple months and slowly stopped using them because the cushioning just wasn't there anymore.
TS Commanders - I used these indoors for a couple of months and now I'm using them outdoors. Durability wise, Adidas.
Kobe 3's - Personally my favorite of the three. I used them for a couple of weeks and ended up sending them back to Nike. The toe area where the Leathermeets the sole started seperating. Great low to the court cushioning and the heel to toe transition is great.

Durability goes to Adidas but the cushioning hands down... Zoom Air. Try the huarache line such as the 08's. They can be found for cheap on ebay and evenfinishline.

ive played in the kobe 3 and hyperdunks...

i would probably pick the kobe 3 between the two... better grip, better cushioning... but the hyper dunks came with better ankle support...

the other two shoes, i can't comment on

Hyperdunks won't last you for summer league and regular season, I wore hyperdunks last season and by the last 3 games they had no cushioning left.

why do you have 3 guard shoes, then the cammander which is mostly for PF-C? But to answer your question, none of the above, my vote goes to the TS CREATOR

aj2k9 suk!!!
sole lasted two games!
i hate kobe but his shoes are long lasting and are the best lows ive ever played in. they have display good support and give me a comfortably run up and downthe wood grain!

hyperdunks provide great lightweight cushioning and ankle support, but it is true that they wear down quickly. i don't know your history but switching to alowcut like the kobe's is a big change if you've been playing in mid/high tops

sorry for grave digging again.
Didn't want to start a new thread without doing some SEARCHING first

so Kobe 3 traction>hyperdunk traction?
and overall Kobe 3>hyperdunk?

reason I asked this is cause I'm hooping thru my 2nd pair of HD's and I'm thinkin about picking up the kobe 3s. I need something light and thinjust like the HDs but with better traction. Something that'll last me two practices a day for one season. I'm also hooping in the XX2s now but comparedto the HD they seem too heavy and bulky.I play SG/SF by the way

bump one more time before tarting a new thread
frown.gif

I would give the LeBron Soldier III's a try. Great combo of durability, cushioning, and overall performance. Plus they just released in a bunch of teamcolorways, and with F&F you should be able to get them for about $85. I've got a full review on my blog (link below). Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by whiplash

I would give the LeBron Soldier III's a try. Great combo of durability, cushioning, and overall performance. Plus they just released in a bunch of team colorways, and with F&F you should be able to get them for about $85. I've got a full review on my blog (link below). Hope this helps!
I thought about the soldier IIIs but I want something that forms to your feet like the hyperdunks. Back to my original question
Kobe 3 traction>hyperdunks/hyperize traction and Kobe 3>hyperdunks/hyperize????
any help is appreciated
smile.gif

^^^ Haven't tried the Hyperizes yet, but the Kobe 3 traction is better than HD's traction.

Back
Top Bottom