Kobe and Vanessa Bryant countersue their housekeeper

SANTA ANA, Calif. (May 23) - Kobe Bryant and his wife are suing their former housekeeper, accusing her of violating her contract by talking to the media about the family's private affairs.

housekeeper initially sued the Los Angeles Lakers star and his wife, contending they harassed and humiliated her. The countersuit was filed Friday in Orange County Superior Court and says Maria Jimenez broke a confidentiality agreement she signed.

Jimenez said she was denied health insurance and forced to quit because of intolerable working conditions. The countersuit calls those allegations specious and frivolous.

The Bryants' attorney, Jon G. Daryanani, said he had no further comment. Jimenez's lawyer did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.

smh.gif
more bad pub forKOBE....

So the fine print in the contract stated that if she was harassed and humiliated, she couldn't speak on it?
laugh.gif
Interesting counter-suit by Kobe & hisgold digger.

I've got a feeling she's got people on her shoulder on some "They're only paying you what?!" tip.

You expect anything less from this piece of trash? Thinks he can treat people like they are below him and get away with it. He's the scum of the earth. Atleast he didn't sexually assault her.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

You expect anything less from this piece of trash? Thinks he can treat people like they are below him and get away with it. He's the scum of the earth. At least he didn't sexually assault her.

how can you make a judgment like that? you dont even know the details of this entire situation.. besides if you'd have a housekeeper you wouldnt want herto tell the whole world what is going on... sounds like you're just a hater

You expect anything less from this piece of trash? Thinks he can treat people like they are below him and get away with it. He's the scum of the earth. At least he didn't sexually assault her.
its quite sad how you can have such hatred for someone who doesnt even know/care you exist

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stick to wrestling. I bet you were
mad.gif
when the charges weredropped.

laugh.gif
@ 4W

Intolerable working conditions? I've seen Kobe's house. I know the housekeeper and the lawyer probably added some mustard to their lawsuit, butc'mon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Kobe and Vanessa Cornejo Laine-Bryant's countersuit, will not stand.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

its quite sad how you can have such hatred for someone who doesnt even know/care you exist
word
roll.gif
dudes stay hating on someone they never see in reallife

Tell me what I said in my statement that is untrue.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So the fine print in the contract stated that if she was harassed and humiliated, she couldn't speak on it?
laugh.gif
Interesting counter-suit by Kobe & his gold digger.
Yeah this is what I'm confused about.

kobes not a piece of trash...ive never heard of a piece of trash worth million plus dollars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

kobes not a piece of trash...ive never heard of a piece of trash worth million plus dollars
laugh.gif
That might possibly be the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard. What are you, 12 years old?

laugh.gif

horrible comeback
c683579ae6d6ac6b1a98b30980731c9fd2e2fcf.gif

laugh.gif

Sad thing is...............you actually think you doing it. But in reality...........you aren't.

4W, you do know that supposedly it was Vanessa that was shh'n on the maid, not Kobe right? The maid said Kobe talked her out of quitting before she did.Why is your resentment pointed towards him in this sitaution
laugh.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom