Kobe Bryant and New Girlfriend React To Bill Burr (VIDEO Inside)

Since retiring Kobe seems to have gained 20-30 lbs...not quite as Fat as Shaq, but troubling when you think what the next 5 years may bring., Dude's teeth also look jacked up, which is baffling with Kobe literally being a millionaire 500x over...what do you guys think?

:lol: Yea Kobe let himself go for sure.

New girl is weak
Am i the only one who thought she kind of looks similar to the Colorado chick who #MeToo'ed him back in 03'?
maxresdefault.jpg

Kate_Lovell_Prom.jpg
Katie_Lovell_GMA.jpg

She does have a beautiful smile though if you watch other videos, its perplexing that her teeth are in better condition that Kobe's. Also she doesn't talk stupid slang like "Turnt up" "lit" or "shawty" which is a big plus (most hot white girls these days try 2 act like Danielle Bregoli)

I always thought Kobe looked like Tupac with his shaved head when he first came into the league.

Since retiring Kobe seems to have gained 20-30 lbs...not quite as Fat as Shaq, but troubling when you think what the next 5 years may bring., Dude's teeth also look jacked up, which is baffling with Kobe literally being a millionaire 500x over...what do you guys think?

Son looks more like a Angry Beaver than the Mamba
Daggett.png

First time seeing the Colorado accuser. I thought her identity wasn’t suppose to ever be known to the public. Has her pictures recently been showed to the public, like in the last couple of years? Or has there always been pictures of her online. I’ve never seen how she looks.

Back
Top Bottom