Kobe Bryant Appreciation Thread (29/11/15) retirement announcement. final szn.

My #1 goal this season is to see him play live. I want to fly to LA, but I'll go to Detroit, Milwaukee or Indy to see 24 in person.

Should've had 3 MVPs.

******* Steve "No Rings" Nash and the corrupt voting media.

**** Steve Nash and his no defense playing ***. if he was an MVP caliber player he should have won something with the 7 seconds or less Suns.

He's a loser and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-20275-1334946553-25.gif

Should've had 3 MVPs.

******* Steve "No Rings" Nash and the corrupt voting media.

**** Steve Nash and his no defense playing ***. if he was an MVP caliber player he should have won something with the 7 seconds or less Suns.

He's a loser and that's all there is to it.
Nash's MVPs were all about expectations. Everyone expected Kobe to showcase his greatness day in and day out, like he has donse so his entire career, but no one expected that scrawny no defense playing white kid to lead his team to back to bacback 60 win seasons. Its a travesty Kobes only won one. He shouldve won in '03, '06, and '10.

I'm a former hater from '96-'03. I'm also a Bulls fan. I've always respected his game, and even rooted (secretly) for him and the Lakers to beat the Pacers in '00, but I couldn't stand the fact that he modeled himself to be "MJ 2.0", from his style, to his mannerisms, and even his quotes lol. My stance on him didn't change until Colorado. Once I saw him open up more off the court, and go on a complete tear on the entire league the following season, I hopped on the bandwagon. Seeing how incredibly soft the NBA has become the last 10 or so years, Kobe, KG, Truth, Ray Ray and Timmy just might be the last of the "mohicans" as far as the way the game used to be played and how players approached it.

Last edited:
I thought in 07 he only had 4 games straight with 50 or more. Wouldn't this mean he had a 7 game streak of 50 or more? Or am I misreading this.

If memory serves, in 07 he went 65 against portland, 50 against minnesota, 60 against memphis, and 50 against NOP. The lattter two being on a B2B

I thought in 07 he only had 4 games straight with 50 or more. Wouldn't this mean he had a 7 game streak of 50 or more? Or am I misreading this.

If memory serves, in 07 he went 65 against portland, 50 against minnesota, 60 against memphis, and 50 against NOP. The lattter two being on a B2B
he had 4 games in a row but 7 games over the span of 25 days the numbers are listed from biggest to smallest not in order of when they happened 

Back
Top Bottom