Kobe Bryant Appreciation Thread (29/11/15) retirement announcement. final szn.

Favorite mamba moment: 81pts

Favorite mamba sneaker: Bruce lees

One of the best to ever do it. Would love to see him get another shot at a playoff run. Seeing him chuck shots on an awful team for 15 games then miss 60+ is depressing.

I say it all the time but his sex offender season is the most impressive season I've ever witnessed.

Last edited:
kobe-bryant-trophies.jpg

One of the best to ever do it. Would love to see him get another shot at a playoff run. Seeing him chuck shots on an awful team for 15 games then miss 60+ is depressing.

Same as long as it doesn't end in a championship I'm all for seeing Playoff Kobe again.

So good to see an NBA champion and true ambassador to the sport get his own thread.

Tired of the PER superstars taking over NT.

09-11 playoffs, homie went off and probably was at his prime

Last edited:
I've been a Kobe fan since the day he came into the league, when I was in the sixth grade. I'm now 30 years old and I feel lucky that I was able to follow his career from start to end. I'm happy I got the chance to see him play a couple years ago, and I hope to catch him once more in his final season. Seeing his decline in the past couple years was tough to watch, but it will still be a sad day for me when he hangs it up for good.

What NBA role can you see mamba in after he retires?

Can he coach or FO?

Neither, Bean seems like too much of a control freak to stay involved with basketball. I think he'll go completely away, he already has other ventures in the works non-basketball related.

Chester being serious with the Kobe love? I had no idea he was such a fan

Not sure if it's just Chester being Chester :lol:

But I'm in for the appreciation :pimp:

Favorite Kobe match ups? Who gave him hell?

Who was his iron sheik to his hulk hogan

Favorite Kobe match ups? Who gave him hell?

Who was his iron sheik to his hulk hogan
Kobe cooking on the bum Ruben Patterson comes to mind. 

as far as iron sheik goes id say TMAC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom