Kobe Bryant haters, please come in and give me a legit reason

I think alot of you need to focus on what he does on the court and stop being so concerned with the extras. It has always killed me that people hate himbecause he "arrogant" like they know dude beyond an ESPN interview. Watch what he does on the court and stop drinking haterade.

Black Mamba %%@%*#%!

And I don't feel like you're a man if you cheat on his wife

My question is, how is this your buisness? All you should care about is what this guy does on the basketball court.

Cause he beats the Jazz all the time. Maybe I should hate those $@+%+*$$*%#@@ for not stepping it up.

- his shoes are ugly and all (except for the kobe iii's) resemble ugly huarache 2k4s
- I hate the lakers, and all of LA pretty much
- Dislocates his pinky, plays with basically a jammed finger for a half a season and gets all this praise about playing with a huge injury, while Kenyon Martinbreaks his index finger and keeps playing like nothin is the matter.
- he thinks he's an awesome facilitator, but he's had one good pass his whole career, to Shaq
- he's a great scorer because he takes 87 shots a night and averages 30+ points on those shots with 20 FT
- Calls his teammates out and expects them to be better or on the same level as he is, instead of making them better players or bringing them up to his level
- his defense is overrated because he grabs and slaps and gets away with no-calls because he has star treatment
- he tries to have a personality and be funny, but when he makes what he thinks is a joke, people are only laughing because he's the "popular, coolguy" that's good at basketball
- he complains about every call he doesn't get, and every one that's called on him because he feels he's entitled to be constantly bailed out

I still have no appreciate for him...

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
��

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Treats people like trash and thinks he can get away with it (ie: his maid).

Cheats on his wife.
WOOOOWWWW. you are probably the biggest MJ fan but probably overlook teh fact that he cheated on his wife on teh regular. I bet your girl ischeating on you right now, LOL. you are the biggest LAME i have ever seen, and i havent even seen you.

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

- his shoes are ugly and all (except for the kobe iii's) resemble ugly huarache 2k4s

imo those were the ugliest ones they look like waffles
laugh.gif

22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:

My question is, how is this your buisness? All you should care about is what this guy does on the basketball court.

This question posed in this thread is "why do you hate Kobe Bryant?" not "why do you hate what Kobe Bryant does on the basketball court?"

Don't get it twisted though, I'd have just as many answers for the 2nd question too.

But why worry about what another man is doing? Now if you have problem with how he plays or whatever thats you and I have no problem with that. But everythinghe does in his private life is none of any of our buisnees. And thats for all athletes not just kobe. Nobody is perfect.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

laugh.gif

Yes, those are ugly also. I think you may have misread my statement, the "except for the kobe iii's" is referring to them not looking likehuarache 2k4s, which are ugly in my opinion

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

JAYFIEND wrote:

This question posed in this thread is "why do you hate Kobe Bryant?" not "why do you hate what Kobe Bryant does on the basketball court?"

Don't get it twisted though, I'd have just as many answers for the 2nd question too.

But why worry about what another man is doing? Now if you have problem with how he plays or whatever thats you and I have no problem with that. But everything he does in his private life is none of any of our buisnees. And thats for all athletes not just kobe. Nobody is perfect.
Take your own advice. Why worry why the next man dislikes a person? Don't worry about what he's doing. I don't know whats more sad,the people that hate a person they've never met, or the people who defend a person who they've never met. We don't know him.

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

JAYFIEND wrote:

But why worry about what another man is doing? Now if you have problem with how he plays or whatever thats you and I have no problem with that. But everything he does in his private life is none of any of our buisnees. And thats for all athletes not just kobe. Nobody is perfect.
Take your own advice. Why worry why the next man dislikes a person? Don't worry about what he's doing. I don't know whats more sad, the people that hate a person they've never met, or the people who defend a person who they've never met. We don't know him.

You know what, your exactly right.

He's incredibly corny and tries way too hard to be cool/liked. Also I'm a Kings fan.... yeah.

Originally Posted by swizzc

He's incredibly corny and tries way too hard to be cool/liked. Also I'm a Kings fan.... yeah.
Fudge the kings and fudge kobe...

Coz of Laker stans on this board, seriously
laugh.gif

Having said that, I root for him on Team USA

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

laugh.gif

Yes, those are ugly also. I think you may have misread my statement, the "except for the kobe iii's" is referring to them not looking like huarache 2k4s, which are ugly in my opinion

o ok gotcha

he's that typical loner type kid..
if it wasn't for basketball, people wouldn't really like to hangout with him.
that means no girls as well

I think it was prior to last season that he demanded a trade if the Lakers didn't get new players. Then the Grizz give the Lakers Gasol for free andeverything is good and well in Lakerland. Kobe would probably still be whining to management had that Gasol gift not had gone through. The Gasol trade goesthrough, the Lakers make it to 2 straight Finals, and many people change their prospectives on Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom