Kobe Bryant in Washington D.C

I also took few shots of Jeff Green went to high school with him, we graduated same year 04 Northwestern High School, Hyattsville MD.

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

I guess I was just caught in the moment mane, been a fan for about 11 years now ever since came to the states. So seeing him that close n/h It was just weird to me.
Honest question(s), when you were uploading the 279th picture of Kobe to post on here it didnt cross your mind that you might have posted enough? Have you heard of a spoiler tag?

I mean damn, if I scroll down really fast I think I can see all 90mins of Kobe in action.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm out peeps about to head to sleep, I'll post more pics tomorrow for you guys since ya'l liked em' that much.

I mean...I guess I can understand taking that many pics of Kobe if you were hyped to see him...but did it ever cross your mind to pick maybe the best handful of em to post ?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

I mean...I guess I can understand taking that many pics of Kobe if you were hyped to see him...but did it ever cross your mind to pick maybe the best handful of em to post ?

i love you babe 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

I'm out peeps about to head to sleep, I'll post more pics tomorrow for you guys since ya'l liked em' that much.

apparently it did. 

lol wow I can't believe dude posted like 60 photos of Kobe and a random one of D'Angelo Hall, who I thought was James Harden at first.

Has to be close to a record for most pics in one post. HAS to be. I swear I could make a flip book out of all these pics and it'd be just like being there
laugh.gif

Aren't you the guy that made a post about leaving your wife of 4 years because she didn't want to move in with your parents? And this is what you're doing a couple days later?
laugh.gif
More power to you.
EDIT: Somebody beat me to the flipbook joke. Damn, I thought I was doin it too.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Aren't you the guy that made a post about leaving your wife of 4 years because she didn't want to move in with your parents? And this is what you're doing a couple days later? 

Back
Top Bottom