Kobe Bryant in Washington D.C

I was browsing the pics and almost +%$$ myself. I see my cousin in like 20 of the pics lol. That was weird, didn't know he went to the charity event. Im salty I didn't get an invite

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

I guess I was just caught in the moment mane, been a fan for about 11 years now ever since came to the states. So seeing him that close n/h It was just weird to me.
Honest question(s), when you were uploading the 279th picture of Kobe to post on here it didnt cross your mind that you might have posted enough? Have you heard of a spoiler tag?

I mean damn, if I scroll down really fast I think I can see all 90mins of Kobe in action.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
 damb i kept scrolling and the pics wouldn't end

eek.gif
@ all the pixs.
At first, I thought they were cool, but then I couldn't scroll through them fast enough.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

kobe_bryant_scores_own_goal_in_mia_hamms_charity_match.jpg

LOL kobe wanted to smash.
Yo, how come all them other pictures was from like sniper distance, but THIS picture he's zoomed in like a mug? 
sick.gif

C'mon man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Man thee amount of pics of dude posted here goes hand n hand with his stalker/attacker....goodness! 
laugh.gif

Kobe looks huge. Is he trying to gain muscle mass this year? I remember a few summers back right before the Redeem Team he was getting slimmer again.

Originally Posted by D723

Kobe looks huge. Is he trying to gain muscle mass this year? I remember a few summers back right before the Redeem Team he was getting slimmer again.

word he looks chubby. off season has not been kind to him, but he will easily slim down when its time.  this dude kobe will age exactly like mike man i swear
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

lol wow I can't believe dude posted like 60 photos of Kobe and a random one of D'Angelo Hall, who I thought was James Harden at first.

THAT'S who it is! I was like where do I know that guy from?

Back
Top Bottom