Kobe Bryant: NBA 2K10 Cover Athlete (PAGE 4)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
@ the fact that I know a bunch of my friends are going to start using Orlando....
People already cheese with them online this year... I'm scared of what they'll be like in 2K10 if D12 is on the cover.

I guess its been established that it's D12 but KD came to mind even with those ugly jerseys.

hmm...I was already saying I thought Dwight would be on the cover before i heard of this...He's like the biggest superstar they could get w/o breaking thebank, like if they took Bron or Kobe they'd have to spend alot of money but Dwight is up there w/o really having to spend too much...thats kinda thepattern they usually follow

I dont even care about the cover lol

At least release some first-look pics of the game..

if its not Dwight
laugh.gif
at everyone in here swearing its been confirmed.

but i thought it was gonna be dwight or d wade because in the t mobile commercial they got the 2k game playing

pau gasol should do the international cover and dwight should do the domestic cover

they should come out with multiple covers like

D Howard

Carmelo

Dirk

Anthony Randolph

Definitely think its going to be Dwight, if not I can see Billups/Melo..longshots are Kobe and Lebron.

It has got to be Dwight...I know he's done Mo-Cap for them for a couple of years now, so it would only be natural that now that he's made it to thefinals he'll be on the cover. Also, it's not gonna be Lebron because reportedly he wants nearly $1million for being on the cover. That's whyhe's never been on one.

Back
Top Bottom